In addition to walking/hiking, I enjoy cooking, gardening, board games, tutoring, poker, horse back riding, foodie road trips and more extended travel, swimming, yoga, and dancing of all types. I would love to make you look good on the dance floor! I'm also a motorhead and enjoy watching shows about cars, being around car shops (I know that sounds kinda weird outta context lol), driving (I'm a shift n' clutch kinda gal), admires a well kept car or bike.
My strongest traits: loyalty, integrity, compassion, confidence, intelligence, sense of humor. Playful without being childish. Thinker. Emotional. Hard working. I enjoy surprising friends and loved ones with gifts. Family first, what there is of it. I have been described as "attentive".
Deal breakers: cigar and cigarette smoking, bullies, people who don't love dogs lol.
* 18-65 does not make you an Adult.
* Make peace with your past so it doesn't screw up your present.
* Yes, guys, that's OEM you're lookin' at, not surgical intervention.
* What you don't do with your head, you do with your hands and your feet. (Grandma)
*Drive it, milk it, or park it! It's the long one on the right! (Hoosier-ism from my Dad)
* I want to be the person my dog thinks I am. (she thinks I'm an angel farting strawberries)
* If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.
* Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy
lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
* Truth, Loyalty, Love, Yes."
"Grow old with me, the best is yet to be." - Robert Browning
Personality, my smile, when I smile big, and my hair. Energy level. That I don't look or act my age.
Movies I enjoy just about anything but gore/slasher movies. Favorites include animation, sci-fi, mafia/mob stuff, anime, claymation, historical drama, comedy, action, romance, book adaptations if well done, martial arts movies (47 Ronin, serious or goofy like Kung Fu Hustle). Animal House. A Beautiful Mind. Gangs of New York. The Last of the Mohicans.
Grew up going to high-brow stuff like SF Symphony and Opera, Shakespeare (been to Ashland 6 times), the Curran, A.C.T. Enjoy summer theater outside with picnic dinners and wine.
Food: open to pretty much all types, including raw and fresh. Depends on the mood.