I would love to find someone who would enjoy the excitement and fun that we would add to his life, as well as looking forward to walking life's path forward as a couple.
I am very active for my age; loyal, generous, and kind to those I care about. I also reach out to others in need, emotionally, or those fallen on hard times, with food or meals, as an example.
In addition to walking/hiking, I enjoy cooking, gardening, board games, tutoring, horse back riding, foodie road trips and more extended travel, swimming, yoga, and dancing of all types. I would love to make you look good on the dance floor!
My strongest traits might be compassion, confidence, intelligence, sense of humor, feisty, integrity, and loyalty. Playful without being childish. Thinker. Emotional. Hard working. I enjoy surprising friends and loved ones with gifts. Family first, what there is of it. I have been described as "attentive".
If you are allergic to or just plain don't like dogs, that would most likely be a deal breaker.
* 18-65 does not make you an Adult.
* Make peace with your past so it doesn't screw up your present.
* Yes, guys, that's OEM you're lookin' at, not surgical intervention.
* What you don't do with your head, you do with your hands and your feet. (Grandma)
*Drive it, milk it, or park it! It's the long one on the right! (Hoosier-ism from my Dad)
* I want to be the person my dog thinks I am. (she thinks I'm an angel farting strawberries)
* If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.
* Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy
lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
* Truth, Loyalty, Love, Yes." (Susan-ism)
"Grow old with me, the best is yet to be." - Robert Browning
Personality, my smile, when I smile big, and my hair. Energy level. That I don't look or act my age.
Movies I enjoy just about anything but gore/slasher movies. Favorites include animation, sci-fi, mafia/mob stuff, anime, claymation, historical drama, comedy, action, romance, book adaptations if well done, martial arts movies (seen 47 Ronin?), (serious or goofy like Kung Fu Hustle, Animal House). A Beautiful Mind. Gangs of New York. The Last of the Mohiccans.
Grew up going to high-brow stuff like SF Symphony and Opera, Shakespeare (been to Ashland 6 times), the Curran, A.C.T. Enjoy summer theater outside with picnic dinners and wine.
Food: open to pretty much all types, including raw and fresh. Depends on the mood.