If you want to know anything else, ask away!
And a warning in case you go through the questions, I tend to go way into great detail for the explanations.
I'm amazing at turning awkward silences into situations where you can't stop laughing until your stomach hurts, **and not giving a damn what other people think of me---Which this last one is a lie that I keep telling myself hoping that it'll become a reality.
I can shoot a basketball good for being so short, yet I can't play the game worth crap. Same goes for football, throwing spirals comes naturally to me. Also, I'm pretty good at caring for animals, but I wouldn't consider myself an expert at doing anything.
Movies: The Haunting in Connecticut, TMNT (Originals, 2007, and 2014), Iron Man (1-3), The Avengers, Shooter, 2012, Red Dawn (remake), Big Hero 6, Olympus Has Fallen, The Jurassic Park saga, Disturbia, Dude Where's My Car, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, The Cat Returns, Transformers saga, Nightmare Before Christmas, Stolen, Freddy VS Jason, the X-Men movies. Any Adam Sandler, Jason Statham, Johnny Depp, Vin Diesel, or Will Smith movie.
Shows: Supernatural, The Walking Dead (&Fear the walking dead), American Dad, Big Bang Theory, Family Guy, SpongeBob (judge me), Inuyasha, and Ghost Adventures.
Music: All Time Low, Pierce The Veil, The Ready Set, Sleeping With Sirens, Hopsin, SwizZz, Fall Out Boy, Krizz Kaliko, Tech N9ne, Of Mice and Men, Black Veil Brides, Good Charlotte, Imagine Dragons, Panic! At the Disco, Bring Me The Horizon, MikeyWhiskeyHands, Usher, Eminem, Skillet, AC/DC, Metallica, Bon Jovi, Guns N Roses, Linkin Park, Green Day, Three Days Grace, 3 Doors Down, Bruno Mars, and Jason Mraz.
Favorite songs ever: Man in the Mirror by MJ, Bad Motherfucker by Hopsin ft. SwizZz, Props & Mayhem and I Don't Care If You're Contagious both by Pierce the Veil, Fly by Sleeping with Sirens, You're Not Alone by Of Mice&Men, Drown by Bring Me The Horizon and I Miss You by Blink 182.
Food: Papa John's pizza, big macs. Anything that isn't fish, spinach, or has nuts of any kind.
2. Music or anything artistic like drawing.
3. My cats, Ozzy and Snickers.
4. Horror and/or Action movies.
6. Mountain Dew.
I have a shit ton of phobias, most of which are just ridiculous, and quite frankly, pathetic. I haven't been able to get over them because I can't mentally rationalize and make my mind see that it's a ridiculous fear that's pretty embarrassing until I snap out of it.
1. Chronophobia-- The fear of time passing, or in my case, the fear of the time in my life running out.
2. Gephyrophobia-- The fear of bridges, and for myself personally, the fear that the bridge will collapse while I'm on it. Let's face it, living right across the water from Louisville with this phobia is a bitch but cannot always be avoided.
3. Somniphobia-- Fear of going to sleep; Again, for myself it's the fear of having a lack of control what happens to me in my sleep.
4. Spectrophobia-- In extreme cases this is generally the fear of mirrors or seeing yourself in them. My particular phobia is because of the horror movies I love--Therefore it's the fear of seeing something in the mirror that shouldn't be there.
5. Gymnophobia-- Fear of nudity. For myself it's the fear of seeing someone naked, particularly someone I don't want to see in the nude because I can never forget the image. Also, the fear of being judged while I'm naked.
6. Neophobia-- Fear of anything new, usually it's only really bad with major changing, like when I graduated from middle school into high school. I had two panic attacks during the first day of freshman year.
7. Phobophobia-- Literally the fear of fear, or phobias. For me it's not so much that I'm afraid of developing a new phobia, but rather I'm afraid of the heart pounding anxiety and panic I feel while experiencing the phobias.
8. Monophobia-- The fear of being alone; especially at night while everyone is asleep or while walking somewhere alone which I literally cannot do because of how bad of a panic attack I'll have.
9. Athazagoraphobia-- Fear of being forgotten. It doesn't bother me if a stranger forgets me, but when it comes to people I care about deeply. Once it had even gotten to the point of me pushing everyone away and trying to forget them before they can do the same to me.
10. Atychiphobia-- Fear of failure. My therapist has even pointed out certain events, usually do to with when I was in school, that I had unknowingly sabotaged my own chance at success because of how afraid I was to fail publicly.
I apologize if that's too much information for anyone who is actually still reading this; or perhaps its too personal or disturbing. I just believe if anyone who wants to get to know me should know these things before hand. So you don't find out down the road after I had grown attached to you, decide I have too many issues--because, well, I do--and leave ._.