I typically workout, play racquetball, bike, read technical stuff, and go out to salsa dancing places. This is when I am by myself; whereas when in a relationship, I tend to change and be more accommodating to the other person (dining out, theater, travel, etc.)
Design computer systems for a consulting firm. Photography & Web Design on the side.
favorite hot spots:
Favorite places in DC: "La Taberna del Alabardero", "Rosa Mexicano", "El Chalan", "Busara", "La Canela", "Texas de Brazil Churrascaria", etc. Favorite places ever visited: Naxos (Greece), Maui (Hawaii, USA).
Favorite things besides food, sex and sleep: Playing racquetball, dancing salsa (in a non-smoking place), watching movies, reading interesting stuff, riding my bike. As for food, my preferences are: Spanish, Mexican, Thai, Indian, Peruvian and Japanese.
I mostly read technical stuff, but as for non-technical books, last read "Inferno".
"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others" (G. Orwell)
None. I love animals but not in my house.
* you liked it and think that we are a good match
* you are ready for a meaningful relationship
on the contrary if
* you can't live without your pet
* you can write the "Top 10 good reasons not to date a guy who's 5'3" tall"
* you don't understand the meaning of "it's all in the motion of the lotion"
* you are a "teabagger"
* you enjoy backpacking and staying in cheap youth hostels
just <<move on !!>>
* one more thing: please have a recent picture in your profile. I don't want to start a date by asking "is your daughter coming ?"