With those little disclaimers out of the way we can move on into who I am...
I feel I've done the homebody thing for quite long enough though so I am looking to find excuses to get out and do things that don't involve me sitting at my desk or on my couch for hours on end.
BOOKS: I hate to admit that I've been slacking off on reading since I graduated High School. However, authors I read and enjoyed include; Piers Anthony, Anne Rice, Terry Goodkind, Douglas Adams, Edgar Rice Burroughs, Terry Brooks, Roald Dahl, and so forth.
MOVIES: My taste in movies is far too varied to even attempt a list; chances are I'll watch just about anything at least once.
SHOWS: I don't watch much television. That said I enjoyed watching Smallville, The Riches, Firefly, what I saw of Falling Skies was great, and I'm fairly certain I'd enjoy Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, and many other big name series..
MUSIC: Again, an eclectic mix of tastes here. Abney Park, The Beatles, Disturbed, Korn, Johnny Cash, Marilyn Manson, The Cog is Dead, Steam Powered Giraffe, Shinedown, Rise Against, Flobots, Linkin Park, Saving Abel, Evanescence, Papa Roach, Stonesour, Otherwise, Cage the Elephant, Three Days Grace, The Offspring, and I could go on and on and on, but I'll spare you.
FOOD: I like to eat, that is no secret. I cook a great burger among other things, or so I'm told. I also enjoy going out for Chinese, I enjoy Mexican food, though my tolerance for spicy foods is next to none, I also like Italian, or pasta of any sort really. I'm wary of Sushi, can't bring myself to try it even though I really like seafood too.
2. Privacy; I value my alone time and my privacy.
3. My Cell phone; I'm not one of those iPhone junkies that needs the newest and latest model, but I do need my phone to maintain a link with my family and to make the necessary plans to get my daughter on my weekends.
4. Sleep; I know this seems like a no brainer, but I am highly irritable if I don't get enough sleep. I'm a completely different person..
5. Caffeine; One of my few vices..
6. Games; I know I know.. but I do enjoy being able to escape reality and live in the shoes of another character for a few hours.
Oh and if I have visited your profile and did not message you, don't take it as a sign that I would not like to talk to you. I'm incredibly shy and very rarely will message someone first.