- A favorite theater experience is watching the set peel away from the 1984 set to reveal Room 101 and the upcoming re-education about to occur. Love immersive, interactive experiences even more (still want to experience Sleep No More...)
- Volunteering at Outfest and AFI Film Fest is great to talk to film lovers. I enjoy talking to patrons about films they like and films they are looking forward to seeing.
- Though I prefer short one hour board games, I've played a game that took two days to finish.
- A once played beach volleyball for five hours. Sand everywhere.
- The most interesting place my travels took me to was a place called Tiger Leaping Gorge. What an awesome view!
TV Shows: Community, North and South (BBC period dramas in general), Rupaul's Drag Race
Music: Musical Theater, Sia, The Dustbowl Revival, Janelle Monae, Ezra Furman, Salyu x Salyu, PWR BTTM, Jason Mraz, Opera
Food: Seafood Pasta, Omakase Sushi, Spanish Tapas
Movies: Synecdoche New York, The Fifth Element, Galaxy Quest
- Variety of good food
- Quirky, Boundary-pushing theater
- Place to relax
- Clean laundry
- My calendar