I don't look at a glass as half full, I look at it as being completely full!
I have many talents and many are surprised at the wide range of knowledge and expertise I possess. I'm very easy to get along with, mellowed out after living in NY City the first half of my life.
I was born in a European country and raised with the old world traditional values. I'm not a serial dater, and unlike some on this site (so I've been told), I'm very single!
I'm looking for a long term relationship, because life lived alone is not a joy unless shared with the person I love and the love is returned. All the other cliche's apply: life is not a dress rehearsal, it's the real thing. There's no rewind button on life, no do-over and you don't get a second chance if it doesn't turn out the way you wanted it.
How can I put a lifetime of experience and knowledge in a short synopsis? You just have to get to know me and be pleasantly surprised.
I'm not a possessive nor jealous person because I believe everyone has a right to their own personal freedom without worrying about having to explain every move they make. This is called trust, and if this trust is ever broken, there will be no second chances.
Please be within 20 miles, or about 45 min. max from Cupertino! Relationships cannot be established and cannot be spontaneous if there's an 1.5 hr. drive to see each other.
Here's a list I compiled regarding just a few of my likes and dislikes. This is only about 1% of what I am about. You have to find out what the other 99% is.
* Not confrontational or argumentative. There are two losers when you argue: both participants and the problem is still not solved.
* I have been on my own since I was 18. Very independent, confident and self-reliant.
* I love the unknown and the thrill and adventure of discovery!
* I'm OK to be by myself. I listen to music, watch movies, but it's a lot more enjoyable when it's shared with someone you love.
* There's nothing I wouldn't try at least once. If it doesn't hurt me or kill me, I'll try it again ;-).
* Like physical sciences (astronomy, particle physics, life sciences, geology, etc.) and sci-fi (you don't have to :-).
* Love, and have, many classical music performances. Like to attend concerts of same.
* I also like classic rock, blues and jazz.
* Picnics in the summer where there aren't many people around.
* I love challenges. If someone tells me it can't be done, I give it my best and 90% of the time I succeed.
* I am a very romantic, erotic and tactile person.
* I play a good game of chess.
* I work on my own car (up to a point).
* I can repair almost anything, mechanical or electronic.
* Teaching myself to play the piano.
* I love comedy and humor.
* Never promise what you can't deliver, always deliver more than you promise.
* Today is a memory you create for tomorrow.
* The more I learn, the less I know (I can explain ;-).
Sports I'm able to play (some not well, but have a lot of fun playing it):
- Ice skating
This is only about 1% of who I am. Isn't discovering the other person what makes dating great?
3. Cell phone (for my business)
6. Touching, kissing, hugging.