Just to ram home my tendency towards listmaking, here's a randomized group of things that I like. Yes, it's lame, but effective:
Laughing until you can't breathe, TED Talks, Farmers Markets, Heated car seats, Witty Banter, Doughnuts, Last Minute Road Trips, Good Bourbon, Irony, Slow Braised Meats, Making lists, NPR, Down comforters, New York Times Dining Out Section on Wednesday, Vespa rallies, Spontaneity, Naps under a warm blanket on a cold day, Sunday morning coffee on the couch, Friendly competition with shit-talking, and Walking in the city with nowhere to go. I think that should cover just about everything.
****** If you're interested and would like to chat, please don't hesitate in sending me a message. I'm generally a very nice person and converse well with strangers. Visiting my profile 72 times in hopes I will notice and send you a message is not the way to go about things. Take a chance! You never know how things will turn out. Thank you for listening to this PSA ******
- Keeping the brita full
- Picking out the best item on the menu
- Opening pickle jars
- Hitting every red light on State St.
- Not putting away folded laundry
- Marathoning HBO Go
- Realizing I left my travel mug on the counter halfway to work
- Butchering foreign languages while traveling abroad
Born To Run
Devil in the White City
90's alternative rock
The Wire (best show in history of tv)
Game of Thrones
It's Aways Sunny in Philadelphia
Fine Dining/ Hole in the Wall/ Cooking at Home- whatever
Google Maps and Rick Steves
Bose Noise Canceling Headphones
TSA Pre Check/Global Entry
- When did the Oxford comma become so popular?
- Who signed off on the last season of True Detective. They should be fired and get a slow clap from the staff as they exit the building.
- If I should be proud or ashamed of myself after I completed the Krispy Kreme Challenge Race (look it up... it's as gross as it sounds. I really just wanted the t-shirt)
- I also always think I have the next best million dollar idea, but it turns out it's already for sale at Bed Bath and Beyond
- Exploring restaurants and bars in my hood with the crew
- Sitting on my balcony with a cocktail staring at the lake
- You don't have any major food hangups
- You're not super serious about your religious beliefs
- You can handle splitting a bottle of wine at dinner w/o me carrying you home
- Your grammar and spelling skills don't suck
- To sum it up: Laid back, fun, spontaneous, and low maintenance.
** Bonus if you have any interior design experience. I have a condo that needs some help.