I like to joke around, and if you don't like puns, I'm not your guy.
I'm not sure what else to say, I've always been terrible about describing myself.
If you want to know anything else, send me a message!
I'm currently in my third year of university, working towards a degree in Computer Science, most likely minoring in physics and math as well.
I used to be a physics major at UBC.... but I fled in terror of my boring future career in my second year...
University is only part of it though, my other passion is martial arts, and I tend to spend a lot of time either at classes or just practicing at home.
Movies: The Good The Bad and The Ugly, Disney movies, Pulp Fiction, Princess Mononoke.
Music: Almost everything, Currently listening to mostly Deftones, Nightwish, and generic 90's stuff.
Food: Anything prepared well with lot's of flavour.
2) Books, articles, conversation. Stuff to think about.
3) Movies and games, but not by myself. Just something for me to do with someone else.
4) Pubs. I love pubs, the darker and more wood furnished the better.
5) Food and water. A guy's gotta live.
6) Spontaneity. I like to keep things from becoming -too- routine.