That being said, you can't honestly expect to get to know me or what I'm all about on this corny website so...refer to the first sentence.
Things that describe me...
- I'm extremely outdoorsy
- I read at least a book a week.
- I'm very dedicated and focused on my job.
- I'm in good enough shape to compete in competitions like mud runs, spartan runs etc.
- I've traveled to more than 25 countries
- I like rugby, hockey and sometimes, when it's the social thing to do, football.
- With 5 minutes, I can play just about any song on any instrument. I don't know how or why but music comes very naturally to me.
- I speak Dari fluently and a little Farsi. Weird right?
-Again, refer to the first sentence.
The Kite Runner, Blood Diamond, Forest Gump, Shawshank Redemption, Inception, Inglorious Bastards, The Sandlot and just about any comedy worth naming. Bill Burr is probably the funniest stand up comedian I've ever seen.
I try to stay as far away from TV as much as possible...it's an ongoing struggle.
I'll put up with and party to all types of music but I'll LISTEN to progressive metal...it's an acquired taste. But don't worry, I only play it when I'm by myself haha
I like creole, sushi, pho, steak, chicken, seafood, salads, vegetables...I'm not picky.
Sex...seriously. I'm no priest.
Referring to the first sentence.
I could keep going but they said six so...
...but the bird was cool.
- Anthony Jeselnik