Let's get the dealbreakers out of the way first, shall we?
1. If you're religious, we're not gonna get along.
2. If you're super into politics, that's cool, I'm not. I vote my conscience as best I can, but that's about it.
2a. My conscience tells me everyone should be treated fairly, and that hating people for being different is shitty. So if your conscience is ok with treating your fellow humans poorly, do not pass Go, do not collect $200.
3. If you do drugs, hard, soft, whatever, that's cool, but I don't want to be around when you're doing it. That includes smoking and drinking-to-get-drunk.
4. I you're super into travel, that's awesome, I'd love to hear about it, but I don't have a passport and I don't really want to go anywhere.
5. If you live in the city, that's fine, but I'm in the burbs and I work early, so I'm not driving out there on weeknights.
6. If you're looking for Mr. Right, or a baby daddy, or a husband, or honestly even a boyfriend, that's cool, but I ain't him.
7. If you're into monogamy, that's cool, I'm not. I am safe and responsible, though.
Honestly, my social life is pretty full, my weekends are usually booked, and I don't do much on weeknights because I get up at 5:30 for work.
Basically if you're interested in chilling on the couch and playing video games once in a while, I've probably got time for that. Also you are probably better at video games than me.
I like nerd stuff, but since everyone likes nerd stuff these days, it doesn't mean much. What am I gonna say, "I was a nerd before it was cool"? I mean, it's true, I was a nerd when being a nerd got your ass kicked for you on the regular. I sometimes wonder now that nerds run everything, who's getting the asskickings? I'd love to believe it's nobody, but I don't have that much faith in humanity.