I'm pretty straight forward and I like to think that I have a pretty good sense of humor… but only because people ask me if I have my own reality show. I've been told that I can be a little feisty (which is generally followed by a curse word and the word redhead). Since I’ve already tried submitting my life for a biography to Comedy Central and it was turned down, I’ve decided to express myself through some of my likes and dislikes.
• Uncomfortable situations have a tendency to make me crack jokes so first date funerals are probably out of the question.
• I’m passionate about my convictions but always willing to open discussions.
• Three things I feel no one should ever speak about when alcohol is involved: Religion, Politics and Rival Sports Teams.
• Memes are the only reason I’m on FaceBook. I feel as though they capture my feelings.
• I believe that the odds of a zombie apocalypse happening are greater than the odds of the ending of “Pretty Woman.” Seriously. Like that would ever happen.
• I constantly struggle between Sunday Night Football and the Walking Dead. Yes I have DVR. I’m just not sure which to watch first.
• I indulge in a Starbucks Caramel Macchiato once a month. Not because I’m on some weird smoothie diet, only because I don’t believe in $4 coffee every day.
• Incorrect spelling irritates me. I’m the person who would correct the spelling on the wall in a public restroom. (Okay it hasn’t actually happened yet... but only because I have yet to figure out how women end up with markers while in a public restroom).
• Grammar is very important. Except in text messages. I feel as though the commas are trying too hard and I feel bad for them.
• Clint Eastwood can do anything. Much like Target.
• I have a strange aversion to toothpicks. Long Story.
• I Love DC and New York at Christmas time. It always makes me feel like I’m a kid who just got a free snow day.
• Anyone else wonder if there's an end to the OKC questions? I'm pretty sure whether or not I watch documentaries is inconsequential.
I enjoy anything that involves good company and many laughs. I'm just looking for someone who I can have fun with, good conversation and laugh at the small things so that we can enjoy the big together.
Also, I just moved here from DC! Looking for friends, possibly more?
2) My Best Friends. Only because they know too much.
3) Dry sense of humor because it cracks me up.
4) Hairbrush. Seriously. My hair is out of control.
5) Football. I could probably live without it. I just don’t want to.
2) You realize that redheads hate being called "Red(s)". I am not a Crayola model.
3) You have a sense of humor. I don't tend to mix well with sensitive people.
4) You can carry on a conversation. If you reply with one word answers, my ADD will be forced to intervene and I can't promise I'll continue said conversation.
5) Disclaimer: If you are married, have a girlfriend, do not have manners (i.e. talk to me like a piece of meat) or are looking for a Ms. Right Now, I am unfortunately not the person you are looking for. I may, and quite possibly will, unleash a verbal assault against you. I am a redhead, after all.
6) You are not a sociopath, narcissist or serial killer (I'm pretty firm on the serial killer part).