1. I live by myself, cook my own dinner, wear matching socks and see my parents every week (that's where I do my washing).
2. I have walked through the streets of San Sebastian wearing nothing but a plastic bag. A long story and a long walk that one.
3. I taught English to children in Poland. Rather difficult when you don't speak a word of the language. The vodka helped though, but those two things do not go well together.
4. I once drove 15 hours to go to a dance party in Amsterdam. It was worth every minute of it!
5. Any music that was written more than 200 years ago is my cup of tea. Black with one sugar.
6. I can fix any PC problem. No, that does not make me a geek. Batman and Lord of the Rings may though.
7. I am prone to spontaneously breaking out in song. And by song I mean opera, or The Doors.
8. I have rescued numerous stray dogs from the European winter.
9. Doctor Who?
10. I once went backstage at a concert. Definitely not all that it's cracked up to be. Didn't see any groupies or wild parties. Well it was the MSO...
11. I can say thank you in 20 languages. Comes in handy sometimes.
12. Where we're going, we don't need roads.
Besides being a part-time musician, philosopher and poet, I do have a full-time career. So I'm not a dreamer with my head in the clouds... five days a week anyway.
I do love to escape on weekends though. Leave the matrix for a little while. So many places to see, so little time.
I'm a bit of a nerd when it comes to films.
Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Star Wars (even the prequels, I guess) and any other trilogy you can think of. I love anything by Chris Nolan. I also love any film with a soundtrack by Hans Zimmer.
I go through long phases of listening to one genre of music. Classical music, techno, metal, blues, rock. Currently my love is psytrance. I've been writing it since the beginning of the year.
I usually binge watch TV shows. GOT, The Flash, Arrow, Grimm etc.
I've been reading afew non fiction history books among others.
I enjoy lots of different foods. Thai, Chinese, Italian, Mexican, Polish (pierogi are the best)!
If you enjoy life.
If you play an instrument.
If you procrastinate, do it.