- artistic and creative
- with a restless mind
- which thrives on the company of others,
- followed by a good dose of "me" time.
- funny when in trusted company,
- loving to laugh and
- craving the spontaneity of another person to revive my own, (which single parenthood had to put into forced hibernation for a while)
- attracted to the unconventional, non-mainstream but non-judgmental
- a spirit who occasionally goes on the rampage to try to break out of routine,
- who gets its kicks out of art and music. What a cliché, but true, nonetheless.
I work from my home in North London, where I live with my 12-year-old son.
To be continued ...
I just watched Midnight Run again for the first time since it came out, and it had me in stitches. So that's my favourite for now.
I eat any food that I don't have to cook myself.
The potential to escape somewhere spontaneously
The "genre" category on Spotify
My son (although, being 12 going on 21, he certainly seems able to do without me!)
Whether to stop using Facebook except for marketing purposes.
What a numbers' game this dating business is, and whether the effort is worthwhile ... But you'll never know unless you try it out properly.