- Loyal Lolita looking for lucky lucid lad, little limber liberal lawful laborer lady looking for like-wise levity of logic, lusting for lovely laconic lyricist, legit lasting laser lover, lexically leisure letterer, lift me from loveless limbo, live in lilac landscape, whilst lunching on lycée lox and legume, laying away lusty limpid lines for later.
- Private, more Pics when appropriate
- Known as really nice
- Analytical, I like to learn and question.
- Tending focus on the well being of others.
- Conversation style, direct, truthful, diplomatic
- Fit, Athletic
- "I have a portrait in the attic". Dorian Grey, -Oscar Wilde
- Good in a pinch
- Down to Earth
- Low Maintenance
- Omnivore, although mostly my diet is vegetables
- Sorry, I did not answer sex questions. However I do like sex.
- Learning about history, art, socially, negotiation
- Being creative
Verbally, Visually & Conceptually Innovative
Athletic: Hiking, Biking, Yoga, Dance
Finding the Perfect Gift
Awesome w/ Kids
Great w/ Animals
Round Face, Full Lips
- BOOKS: Art History, Transforming Images, Voltaire, Foucault, Camus, Flat Land
- MUSIC: Trip Hop, Old Jazz, Avant-garde, TinderSticks, Leonard Cohen, Tracy Chapman, Parliament , Curtis Mayfield, Al Green, James Taylor, Tom Waits, New Order, Pink Floyd, Brian Eno, The Kinks, Prince, B.Carpenter'sGhostTrainOrchestra, Bowie, Patti Smith
- STYLE: Art Deco, Funk, Art Nouveau, Victorian, Mod
- HUMOR: Sarcastic, Non sequiturs, Playful, Dry
- GAMES: Go, Settlers of Catan, GinRummy, Alphabet car game
- SONG: Black Strap Molasses G.Marx
- LECTURES: Ted Talks, Cognitive Science
- STEADY DIET: Wasabi, Sriracha, Salsa, Kim Che, Long Hots,-
- COOKING: Mostly I cook Fresh Gourmet, Non Processed Foods, Admittedly I spend a good amount alf time cooking.
- BEST EVER FOODS: Mushroom Soup-Joe's ReadingPA, LaFin Dumond, MapleBaconSouffle -Lacroix, Seafood Soup-Xochi, La Success Desert Meringue Buttercream Cake, Salted Butter IceCream-AmisTrattoriaVetri, HamPie-Isgro, RigotCookie-Isgro, Amaretti Cookie-Termini
- SERIES: Deadwood, Coupling, Berkeley Square, Dr. Who, SNL, Newhart, Pride&Prejudice, Charlie Rose, Dexter
- SHOWS/WRITERS: Shakespeare, Tennessee Williams
- MOVIES: Ed & His DeadMother, Little Otik, Being John Malkovich, Mr.Woodcock, Door to Door, Move up date.
Tallulah, Network, The Big White, Lars & D Real Girl, Waking Life, Un Chien Andalou, As Good As It Gets, Little Voice, Sideways, Baby Doll, Detachment, When Harry Met Sally, American Beauty, Time Expired, Space Odyssey, Snatch, Nanny McPhee, The Producers, My Fake Fiancé, Pulp Fiction, The Artist, Blade Runner, Birdman of Alcatraz, The Girl Next Door, Clockwork Orange, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, The Matrix, Duck Soup, He's Just Not That Into You, The Pink Panther, To Catch a Thief, Stranger Than Fiction, Fargo, Groundhog Day, Dr.Strangelove or:
HowILearned2StopWorrying&LoveDBomb, Event Horizon, Unfinished Sky, Tin Men, C.O.G., Dummy
- COLLECTING: I.E. Potato Chip Cans so it seems I have amassed a fair amount of Potato Chip Cans, ah now you may store many things in Potato Chip Cans. Since they are cylindrical you may store your berets, also loose things like animal food. If you have many of differing sizes you may nest them. Potato Chip Cans are most useful in keeping your holiday noise maker collection. In short Potato Chip Cans are useful in disguising clutter. The Potato Chip Can is a good size for the top of a shelf or fridge. If you happen to acquire several they will look nice together as a unit. Now of course the particular look of the can or cans all depends on the collector's aesthetic taste and the environment the Potato Chip Can will reside. Let us not forget the historical elements of the Potato Chip Can, for the by gone use of the the can as packaging, and the antiquated look may serve as a reminder of the past as well. Alas the packaging might be used as a keen presentation at an event, or the toting of a gift. Of course, potato chips may be stashed in your Potato Chip Can.
10 inch Wusthof
- "Love love love; Ah I can see it now your cooking in front of the stove, but I can't see the stove." -Groucho Marx
- 'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.' -Albert Einstein
- OneFairLight : Name from a TV series
- I like the mountains. I would not mind relocating.
- Although fit & own pretty cloths, I am just grateful that I can fit thought the door & have something to say when I get there.
- Rather be playing with aesthetics.
- Extensive Sailing Experience,.
- Imperative, I need someone who is willing to hear my opinions even thought they might not agree.
-"There is a difference between being listened to and being heard."-Anderson
- Not so interested in small talk, I prefer game changers.
- Concerned for the state of the Earth.
- Operative word is how. I do not want to hear can't.
- Discovering the Inconsistency, Contradiction
- My hair is a hygrometer
- Benefits of dating me, You will be dating me. I could go on but I think I have made my point.
3- Down to earth
5- Emotionally Secure
6- Responsive to Improvement
7- Rational Manner
8- Good Sense of Humor
9- You Think Online Dating Will Lead to Offline Dating
10- Lastly, I must be brought a Shrubbery
Shrubbery Substitution : Demonstration of Persona
Language most shows a man, speak that I may see thee. -Ben Jonson
Energy flows where attention goes. -Micael Beckwith
Peace be with you !