- Graduated from philosophy master, trying to become a full-time teacher
- Fond of art
- Science amateur too
- Geek, gamer, roleplayer
- Radical skeptic
- Very open-minded
- Polyamorous (currently in a relationship; more explanations at the bottom of the page)
- Listener (I prefer people who message me first and/or lead the conversation)
For now, I'll just eat a cookie.
Laughing about poor jokes or even just smiles.
Finding beauty in everything.
Learning and teaching.
Last but not least : procrastinating.
My eyes and glasses.
A few friends.
Yes, even about what I never think about. Then I try thinking about it and I restart. That way, I'm sure to think too much. That's what I always wanted.
I also think a lot about my world domination plans, but that's a secret. So, you can assume that I never think about this.
Contributing to wikipedia!
Also, I'm in fact a BBEG (Big Bad Evil Guy). You can't possibly know this.
... You enjoy conversing about philosophy, psychology, science, art, poetry, spirituality, roleplay, games, or just yourself.
... You are as creative as me and would like to make some project together.
... You are part of the geek culture.
... You are curious about me.
... You want to give me a smile. It's always very nice to receive a new message!
... You are okay with me being polyamorous and currently in a relationship. In case you're not totally sure about that and need more explanations, I'll tell you that, in my case, being polyamorous means that:
- Noone will get hurt if I start new relationships, as my partners allow that gladly;
- I will not get hurt if someone I have a relationship with also has or starts other relationships, and I'll allow that gladly;
- I am still able and willing to deeply care or love, even in the long run, and to build long-term relationships, even though I'm also open to short-term relationships;
- I'm also open to simple friendship, and will not be disappointed nor reject you if you tell me in your first messages that you would prefer to avoid anything else from me;
- I will not start a relationship with someone if this person forbids me to have other relationships at the same time;
- I will never be possessive or feel jealousy;
- You will never hear of my other relationships unless you ask me about it and it doesn't seem pointless and destructive to answer;
- I will probably never ask you about your other relationships, and I will never expect you to answer if I ask about it;
- None of my relationships should ever have any impact on any other of my relationships, as they're unrelated, which means that you could very well consider my other relationships as non-existent without feeling any change;
- As long as what you do doesn't have any impact on me, I will let you do it as you wish; this includes your other relationships and their own rules;
- Except for the sake of simplicity when I talk to people who don't already know me very well, I do not classify relationships in strict categories such as "friendship" or "romance", and instead stay open to the unique aspect of every relationship and to the construction of its own rules;
- I am not an hedonist nor an "epicurian", I am not using polyamory as some kind of justification for libertinism, and I don't feel any need to have more relationships than I already have; I always do my best to act responsibly and not hurt anyone.
Also, I will soon become the dark lord of the universe and rule over mankind.
Thank you for reading, and don't hesitate asking questions if you have any :)