When I do have free time, I enjoy movies (my favorites are comedies), concerts, and just spending time with friends. I am always interested in finding people who want to join me for a round of golf or to hit a few tennis balls.
Here is some random facts about me...
- I visited all 50 states by the time I was 18
- I was able to graduate from college without once stepping foot in any library.
- I broke my ankle playing high school soccer and never knew it. It wasn't until I sprained it in a game years later that an emergency room X-ray showed where the broken bone had healed.
- When I fly, I always try to get a window seat. I usually have a small road atlas in my bag and use it to try to follow where we are on the trip. I have now flown so many times on the east coast that I don't even need the atlas anymore.
- I originally was a Geography major in college. I wanted to be a cartographer. By the spring semester of my freshman year, I realized that I didn't want to take the classes, I just wanted to draw maps. So I switched and became a Marketing major.
Music: I enjoy a lot of music, mostly top 40 or hard rock. I have 1,500 songs on my Itunes and what I listen to each day varies on my mood.
Books: I don't have time to read many books, but when I do, I prefer non-fiction books on subjects i like, such as sports or TV. The most recent books I have read were the Beckham Experiment and the War for Late Night.
Chocolate Chip Cookies