Job: I have one.
Transportation: I have Wheels.
Status: As single as the number 1.
Been Single: Too long, will discuss over coffee.
Kids: 1 / Son / 15yrs old / Fairly Independent / I have Full Custody.
Smoke, Drink, Drugs: No, No, No, Not at all. If you drink socially, let's talk.
Spirituality: Spiritual, not Religious.
Dating Intention: Find one cool chick to hang out with, and see what happens.
- Cooking, I am a darn good cook!
- Photography; Did Studio & Freelance work.
- I have excellent work ethic and gret customer service.
- There are more however I need a cup of coffee :) .
My Favorite movies are Ghost, Gladiator, The Killing Fields, and Star Wars, (to name a few).
I don’t watch a whole lot of TV however when I do I prefer Star Trek, Real Forensic Files / Cold Case / The First 48 / shows usually from Court TV that use old fashioned detective and forensic work to solve the case.
Musical taste is all over the board; I Love The Blues (Old School), can appreciate almost anything, except for screaming thrash metal. Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Eric Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughan, and Eddie Van Halen are some favorites.
"Home" - http://youtu.be/frqPh7jsv0w
"Cryin" - http://youtu.be/pp1Rkcg3pwk
"Wonderful Tonight" - http://youtu.be/vUSzL2leaFM
"Tears In Heaven" - http://youtu.be/JxPj3GAYYZ0
"Imagine" - http://youtu.be/9Q0Eyw3l3XM
Food: I am on a 98% Vegan diet; I have come up with some amazing dishes, and know my way around the kitchen!
4) Faith in a power greater than myself.
5) My Computer, iPhone, and gadgets.
7) Striving for more, and to reach personal success.
2) Increasing my 'stock value' as a person, and in my job skill set.
3) Going camping again.
4) Attending the symphony or a cool play with a nice and respectable lady.
5) Good Coffee.