I am a single dad with full custody of my 14yr old son. Beyond my parental role, life is somewhat flexible.
I do not drink, smoke, or do drugs of any kind; was a wild child a long time ago, not today however. If you are a 'social drinker' that would not be a deal breaker. (Let's have a coffee and talk).
I would like to have a date here and there, and then the rest will happen as it is supposed to; a relationship would be nice one day when the universe presents that opportunity.
- Cooking, I am a darn good cook!
- Photography; Did Studio & Freelance work.
- I have excellent work ethic and gret customer service.
- There are more however I need a cup of coffee :) .
My Favorite movies are Ghost, Gladiator, The Killing Fields, and Star Wars, (to name a few).
I don’t watch a whole lot of TV however when I do I prefer Star Trek, Real Forensic Files / Cold Case / The First 48 / shows usually from Court TV that use old fashioned detective and forensic work to solve the case.
Musical taste is all over the board; I Love The Blues (Old School), can appreciate almost anything, except for screaming thrash metal. Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Eric Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughan, and Eddie Van Halen are some favorites.
"Home" - http://youtu.be/frqPh7jsv0w
"Cryin" - http://youtu.be/pp1Rkcg3pwk
"Wonderful Tonight" - http://youtu.be/vUSzL2leaFM
"Tears In Heaven" - http://youtu.be/JxPj3GAYYZ0
"Imagine" - http://youtu.be/9Q0Eyw3l3XM
Food: I am on a 98% Vegan diet; I have come up with some amazing dishes, and know my way around the kitchen!
4) Faith in a power greater than myself.
5) My Computer, iPhone, and gadgets.
7) Striving for more, and to reach personal success.
2) Increasing my 'stock value' as a person, and in my job skill set.
3) Going camping again.
4) Attending the symphony or a cool play with a nice and respectable lady.
5) Good Coffee.