I"m looking for someone with some similar interests who can also challenge me to step outside of my comfort zone. I'm not looking to change anyone nor do I expect anyone to change for me. We are all at the age where we have our routines and likes/dislikes. I'm hoping to find someone whose personality, interest, temperament is compatible with mine.
Movies: anything from action, comedy, romance, documentaries, foreign films. Some favorites are: Crash, Dallas Buyers Club, Face Off, A Moment to Remember (korean), Ted, A Long Kiss Goodnight, Bridesmaids, the Professional, Dead Poet Society, and Sound of Music
TV shows: Blacklist, Good Wife, Person of Interest, Friends, Law & Order (all), Master Chef, Top Chef, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Criminal Minds
Music: Depeche Mode, Lady Gaga, Evanescence, Jewel, Coldplay, Adele, Sarah McLachlan, Linkin Park, Madonna, Faith Hill
Food: Japanese, Greek, Italian, Thai, Korean, Indian, Chinese, and French just to name a few.
2. Family/ Friends
3. Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
1. Hiking at the Grand Canyon
2. Hanging out with orangutans at an orangutan sanctuary
3. Learning to speak Spanish
4. Learning the Argentine tango
5. Become as knowledgeable in auto mechanics as Marisa Tomei's character in My Cousin Vinny
6. Travel around the world
2. you can be just as goofy as you are serious
3. you don't sweat the little stuff