I live in Boston, MA.
Mature decent guy. Date??? Let's go out.
ISO younger 4 FWB, NSA, LTR Dates Friends Dinner & movies coffee day trip museums yoga meditation Buddhist NO smoking NO drugs Masc Safe HIV neg.
I only Top and into roll play.
And yes I'm old. LOL The only way not to get old is to die young. I rather be old. (-;
Just trying to make some friends and maybe meet a special guy... .. Love going out on dates. Lol.
Hey, sex not required for friendship. LOL.
I am working in downtown Boston by Franklin St. State T station and downtown crossing area.
I am a mature professional white hIspanic male, HWP, 5'8", 160 lbs, masculine, top, discreet, non-smoker, social light drinker, DDF, HIV Neg, Buddhist. Stable job, car. . Lol. And not 420 or any drug friendly.
One of my favorites quotes:
"But if you do not find an intelligent companion, a wise and well-behaved person going the same way as yourself, then go on your way alone, like a king abandoning a conquered kingdom, or like a great elephant in the deep forest
– The Buddha. "
Looking for a that young special guy to build a positive and lasting relationship.
Race is a big issue, please only humans beings need to respond. Other race please abstain.... L O L.
Prefer skinny to HWP, masculine, any age under 32 yo, clean cut shaven, nonsmoker, no drugs and low alcohol intake if any. Must be happy, positive, caring, compassionate, funny, etc... All those hard and rare things to find in a person. Lol. I'm sure you have them in you.
"I believe that the very purpose of our life is to seek happiness. That is clear. Whether one believes in religion or not, whether one believes in this religion or that religion, we all are seeking something better in life. So, I think, the very motion of our life is towards happiness." ~Dalai Lama in The Art of Happiness
1. You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
2. The thought manifests as the word. The word manifests as the deed. The deed develops into habit. And the habit hardens into character. So watch the thought and its ways with care. And let it spring from love, born out of concern for all beings.
3. Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
4. Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
5. A family is a place where minds come in contact with one another. If these minds love one another, the home will be as beautiful as a flower garden. But if these minds get out of harmony with one another it is like a storm that plays havoc with the garden.
If you feel lonely.
If you like to be happy.
If you like making new friends.
If you like going out on a date.
If you want to talk and be listened to.
If you like coffee houses.
If you like to go out for dinner.
If you think you could use some honest and friendly advice.
If you don't have anything else to do.
If you like yoga.
If you like to meditate.
If you like weekend escapades to the beach, the lake, the hills, etc.
I live in Beachmont by the beach ( Rvere beach) and work by State T in downtown Boston.