Anyway, here goes:
- perhaps unfortunately, "fit" all the clichés, whatever that means -divorced - average weight, - don't know about this one, but told by people , that I am good looking, whatever that means. You will have to judge that for yourself. I don't look in the mirror very often, but I've never broken one either. - I think I have a natural frown, but just as easy a smile - as I said above, I too, think I fit all the clichés or more (yikes) - always up to sharing a GOOD bottle of red wine (Merlot perhaps?) - like to try out of the way ethnic restaurants - the "eyes" have it, they tell all... they do not lie...
- generally, can be talked into many, many things...? - open communication and total honesty are essential in a relationship - both ways of course - I like an easy, perhaps a bit sarcastic, sense of humor, with a great smile to go with it - it is no problem for me if the joke is on me - that can always be fun... - many people tell me that I am a "woman's man" -meaning that they seem to think I do all the right things with and for my special lady and that I am a great "catch", again, whatever that means?
I am A bit mischievous, Communicative, and Generally positive
Taking care of "business interests".
Socially, I like to get together with my friends, for what ever we might think could be fun or challenging!
- my positive disposition and wry, sometimes sarcastic sense of humor (seldom in a demeaning manner)
- my openness to almost anything...
At the end of this where the "okay Cupid wizards" tell everybody about your traits, I find two of them quite amazing in their total inaccuracy...
It says that I am, "less mathematically inclined". I was a math major in college and worked for over 30 years using many of those skills while working as an engineer!!
Then it says that I am, "less romantic"! That is not even close to reality! I thoroughly enjoy romance, being romantic, and all the great things and go with it I am also an excellent kisser... with a little PDA thrown in as well......(References available... smile)...
And I wonder if anybody really remembers how to simply "make out" like back in the days when every guy was hoping to reach "second or third base"??Maybe my memory is better than reality/actuality, those sure seemed like great times...
Most type of movies. I even enjoy a "chick flick" if the lady I am with wants to see it.
50's through the 70's and beyond. Not at all much one for rap or hip-hop.
Saying "food" would in general encompass my eating habits and my favorite things
Dining in or out, DVDs at home or perhaps a movie out, getting "in trouble" with my friends.
MS is what I have, not who I am.
Why should I hide this fact, because it is reality and something that we will have to deal with if you choose to "pursue" wherever this may take us - or not, if you don't want to/cannot deal with it.
. -you may or may not remember when you started reading these type of "profiles", and probably read these only for "entertainment" - one day, you thought it might be fun to see what responses you might get to your special profile -you read (pronounced "red") and fit all of the normal clichés and comments (doesn't everybody??): humorous, intelligent, under control baggage, great communication skills, honest, fun to be with, adventurous, and on and on - not exactly sure … - curious - VERY curious about these
- this brings kind of a wry smile to your face...
- I guess I haven't been very specific about me or you; simply, at this point, "VERY curious" -you share the opinion that what the heck, "nothing ventured, nothing gained" (damn, I hate this cliché as well) - you are not particularly bothered/put off by a disability (information available upon your request) - okay? Let's have some fun!!