I work on an Animation Studio, I am also an Animation Mentor/Teacher. I am very happy with my work, but I am also anxious to meet new people!
I think the first thing you will notice is my positive attitude and somewhat my outtrageousness. I do like to socialize, so maybe thats why I get so excited.
- The Hunger Games Trilogy
- Terry Pratchett's Discworld Saga
- The Art of... [Various Animation Books filled with art]
Pelis / Movies:
- Princess and the Frog / La Princesa y el Sapo
- Wallace & Gromit
- Rodrigo y Gabriela [Guitar]
- The Aquabats [SynthPop / Ska]
- Pia-no-jaC [Jazz / Piano]
Food / Comida:
- Portal / Left 4 Dead 2 / Team Fortress 2
- Monster Hunter Tri
- Drawing / Painting
Drawing or chatting with friends. Playing videogames, cooking or simply sight-seeing around town! But I am usually free, I dont like to be repetitive with my weekends =D.
Squirtle, Charmander or Bulbasaur? Heh, just joking! MSG me if you feel we can have a nice chat together! I dont care for physical attraction as much as personality-wise.