- Organizing. Although you would never know it based on my apartment. More of a professionally slash academic thing rather than a private thing.
- Telling you what song is playing based on the first few bars. For some reason a brother thought it was important, and decided to constantly quiz me on it in my formative years.
- With that last one in mind, I'm really good at recognizing movie composers and what other movies they've scored. For example, the guy who did the Pirates of the Caribbean movie was ridiculously lazy, because it's the same score as Gladiator.
- Grammar. Good? Bad?
- Looking you in the eye when you talk to me. For some reason it had always felt important.
- Being lazy, when necessary, and often when not.
Scarlet Pimpernel (the French Revolution fascinates me) and any series mentioning it
The Princess Bride (I own the book and the DVD)
The Hounds of the Mórrigan
Embarrassing children's books that I've always loved.
Sabrina. The Bogart and Hepburn version.
Any sports movie that will make be cry with just enough physical contact (Remember the Titans)
Pride and Prejudice. Yes. I am that girl. And I like all of them. (Fine! The book too!)
Gladiator. I am not joking. My first R movie in a theater, and I can still always watch it.
Big Bang theory
Game of Thrones
SUITS! And basically everything on USA network
Dexter (when it was on. If you watched it, you know I hated the finale)
I legitimately like everything (that doesn't include heavy metal screaming or twangy county). Music means so much to me. I generally like to bake to 50-60s classics, get dressed to Top 40s, drive to angry hard rock and expletive heavy rap, and just plain listen to classic rock. I like it all, and I find a time for it all. But I you don't like Bruce Springsteen or Neil Diamond, we will never get along:)
Everything but seafood, fish, mushrooms and lamb, for their own reasons. I was vegetarian for a bit, but missed bacon a bit too much for it to be worth it. I love anything with a spice, like Indian, Mexican, and Thai.
My Disney DVD collection
My rice cooker