I am not a paying member so I can not see who's clicking the "like" button. Please just send me a note?
Now, I am not sure what is the first thing that they notice.
I notice that people tend to trust me, i.e. I probably don't look threatening, so I guess they notice that in a way.
- My glasses or contact lenses, but I am thinking of an operation. That would be one more thing I could do without and that would be good.
- Shoes: unlike my father who can go anywhere without shoes on, my feet are sensitive. I suppose it could change with practice... Not sure I'll fight on that front, though.
- A hat, some sort of shirt or sunscreen: sun is not my friend any more, I've had my dose of exposure, growing up in North Africa, then Spain, south France, and now California (still growing up ;-) . Or I could live in a place with no sun but at the same time I love sun... ahem..
- A bicycle. I wish I could live a life where I would only need that for my daily transportation. Either that or a canoe if the place fitted. Like Venice.
- A bike helmet: I already crashed and broke a couple and now without one I freak out. When I am in my canoe I wear a life jacket. I am safety conscious...
- My Chanel perfume ;-)
How to leave a better world to the kids.
That there must have been, be, and will be so many other living things out there in the universe(s), and other things that we can not even imagine.