I'm a complex guy with a mixture of nerd/dork culture, combined with a joker/comedian, with an intellectual side.
I love making people laugh, I do it with a fair share of sarcasm.
Born and raised Texan.
Enjoying South Cali's warm weather, and constant sunshine
A city boy by nature, and love LA for at the variety as it offers, hopefully I can find someone else who does too.
Meanwhile, I'm enjoying being back at work as a 3D artist, producing things films and such.
Whenever possible I'm trying to step back and enjoy life, finding new places, meeting new people, and embracing whatever life brings my way.
• Seeing what is ahead of a crowd people
• Find the humor in most things, sarcastically if need be
• Likely NOT being short on words or things to say
• I'm usually the type of person who likes to actually take advantage of all the incredible events here in LA instead of letting it pass by, its one of my favorite parts of being here.
Rock/Alternative/Indie/Hip-Hop/Rap/R&B and pretty much most things under the sun
Action & comedy usually rule the day
- The Raid
- Most any Marvel or DC film
- Black Dynamite
- I also have to include epically bad flicks like The Room or Rubber
- Marvel netflix and DC CW shows
- Into the Badlands
- 12 Monkeys
Tex-Mex is like the one thing I'll never have here. LA still has plenty of other options to explore, hell it introdued me to chipotle ketchup and sea salt in ways that has forever changed my life
• Incredible friends
• Good music, its can change your day around
• Intellectual Conversation
• My tech (yes I'm another victim)
Your a girl who can enjoy herself playing or watching sports from time to time
You can enjoy embracing art/nerd culture
You have a good sense of humor and not easily offended
You understand if the word "poly" comes out of my mouth I likely am not talking about a relationship status
Being spontaneous and adventurous enough to want to try things out of your comfort zone whether it be an ethnic food, a new creative outlet, or venture into a new part of the city.
You'd like to find out if we have some chemistry off of this online thing.