- A guy with range I enjoy sports, gaming, hiking, art, museums, exploring new places, and restaurants
- I complex guy, a nerd/dork, a goof, a joker, an intellectual, and even a guy with more heart than he knows what do with.
- I love making people laugh, I do it with a fair share of sarcasm.
- Born and raised Texan.
- Enjoying South Cali's warm weather, and constant sunshine
- A city boy by nature, and love LA for at the variety as it offers, hopefully I can find someone else who does too.
- Actually a guy with manners, and respect, a dying breed it seems.
- Cooking/Baking (I can follow recipe like no one's business, but I'm not afraid to improv for the right occasion)
- Being creative when it comes to embracing different art forms or trying new things. I'm creative enough to try something different and out of my comfort zone, even melding two worlds together if need be.
-I'm the type to actually get up and take advantage of an awesome event in LA rather than lazing around and letting it pass. One of my biggest pet peeves...
(Rock, Jazz, Classical, Hip Hop, R&B, Pop)
- Linkin Park
- The Black Keys
- The Arctic Monkeys
- Childish Gambino
- Aloe Black
- Gym Class Heroes
- Foo Fighters
- Rise Against
- Mumford & Sons
- The Raid
- The Avengers
- Black Dynamite
- Tango & Cash
- Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog
- How I Met Your Mother
- Two Broke Girls
- American Horror Story
- Big Bang Theory
- Adventure Time
- Invader Zim
- Family Guy
- New Girl
- Modern Family
Los Angeles is such a great city for food but I've never noticed what a difference chipotle ketchup and sea salt could make. What kind life did I LIVE before LA??!
2. Good Friends, ditto.
3. My tech, which sadly is a tie between my phone and computer. I promise I can walk away. Really.
4. Good music because the right song can really turn around any bad day.
5. Laughter as cheesy as it may sound, I live with a mantra from my father, "Life gives you laugh or cry moments, and if it's my choice I'd rather keep the world laughing."
6. Intellectual conversation whether commenting on the world around us or something as simple as people watching on the boardwalk.
And of course the stupidly important stuff like how I know there are so many ladies out there, that know they're totally bootylicious but this damn city don't appreciate their assets. No really, that's the best sentence I could do with that, haha. Maybe you could do better...
but on that note I don't understand how grammar is the most common pet peeve I find on OKC. I just hope you can appreciate what I'm trying to show you ladies.
-I like a girl who can enjoy herself playing or watching sports from time to time.
-Being spontaneous and adventurous enough to want to try things out of your comfort zone whether it be an ethnic food, a new creative outlet, or venture into a new part of the city.
-You'd like to find out if we have some chemistry off of this online thing.