I am driven, intelligent, and mature, but do my best to balance that with laughter, fun, and sports. I went to UF for both my bachelors and masters degrees, and am a serious gator sports fan. I have a demanding job that requires more of my time than I would like, but comes with some pretty cool travel perks. I do crossfit 2-3 times a week, run on Bayshore regularly..
I enjoy cooking a variety of different foods (there are very few I don't like and almost nothing I won't try once) and tend to have a pretty healthy/balanced diet, but inevitably end up finding myself eating junk food once in a while.
1) Intelligence- yes, it really does make you so much more attractive
2) Sense of humor- who doesn't love to laugh? Sarcasm is probably my second language and love it when someone can throw it right back to me.
3) Ambition/Passion- if you don't live each day to the fullest and aren't going places with your life- we may not have enough in common
4) Someone fit- if the closest you've gotten to a gym in the last month is buying Lululemon for yoga that you haven't gotten around to using yet (no, going to Publix doesn't count).... enough said...
5) Someone down to earth- Being ostentatious, magniloquent, or super high maintenance is not cool.
6) Looks- Definitely not my top priority, but please be realistic. I am not missing teeth, fugly, or hippo-sized and might not chose to date someone with the aforementioned qualities... lol