Disclaimer: Don't put your negative personality and conscious behind the text you read, as I am a very positive person and have nothing but love for all. Understand that 80% communication is non verbal, so take this 20% for what it's worth.
You will lose my interest if your the Template Philly chick
1) I send you message, and you answer the part you want to, like you can't see the text right there... what you got A.D.D.?
2) All your "replies" (because your to uninteresting to start or hold a conversation) consist of 1 or 2 words.
3) You expect me to chase after you, while showing me minimum interest... 2 ways streets where I'm at.
4) Your "religious", (only because you've been indoctrinated into it) and despite everything your holy book tells you, you value money and materials above all else... How are God and Money both in your 4 favorite things!?
5) All my females who believe (kinda) in the dream of monogamy... here's how most monogamous relationships really go; Most of them, at some point, someone suspects the other is not only person their fucking, but as long as you don't know for sure and can turn a blind eye, your psyche and low self esteem are in check. Half of them, both people are doing their own thing... so it was never really a monogamous relationship EVER.
Which segways into one reason why I believe in Polyamoury. I know it's not nature to be with one person for life, nor does the family structure make sense, in comparison to what it could be, like a pride of lions, not a fucking penguin! If people actually paid attention to all the facts, instead of being followers, all the proof is in front of your eyes, but I'm only gonna speak for myself right now. I'm tired of writing, if you wanna dig deeper, let's talk.
Great insight into poly for those interested in debunking the stigma. https://sexwithtimaree.com/2016/04/20/cautionary-tales-of-polyamory/
Been kinda a homebody lately, not a big party/club person anymore. I philosophier , video games, hanging wit family and friends, movies and music, learning, traveling, animals and anything fun/420 friendly.
Looking For: "Looking" is the wrong word to really describe what I do, I'm just exploring and taking everything for what its worth. If I happen to meet someone that makes me only wanna be wit them, then that's wassup, if not then O well. When you look for something you can be let down, so guess u can say I go wit the flow and whatever is meant to be will fall into place as always.
My Relationship View: To me the boyfriend/girlfriend phase is just to see if this is the person you want to spend the rest of you life with. Once you determine that it's not, there should no longer be a relationship. In most cause, you can answer that question before you give them that title. Those feeling of loneliness, and wanting affection can be filled, but do you really need a title for that? The way I see it is, if I'm tide down being someone's boyfriend and I know that I don't wanna spend the rest of my life with them, what if someone that I would want to be with approaches me while I'm with that person... I just missed out. Because people waste years of their lives and look back like damn...
TV; Dexter, Breaking Bad, Sherlock (UK), Sons of Anarchy, Shameless, Game of Thrones, South Park, Key and Peele, impractical jokes, and Walking Dead to name a few.
Love Football and UFC fights, Go Falcons