As far as books, here lately it seems all I have time to read are Non-literary texts about teaching. I enjoy autobiographies, and believe it or not, the books I have to teach for English. Most of which are 7th - 9th grade level. But those books are hilarious!!!!
As for Movies...... Top Gun, Tombstone (best line ever: "I'm your huckleberry.") , Blazing Saddles, Star Wars (original), Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Geez.... this list could go on and on. Just come check out my DVD collection.
I love live music and live entertainment. I attend various shows often. I enjoy the Theatre (very few musicals) and also Ballet and Opera.
I'm artistic, I paint, draw, watercolour, and throw pottery when able. I love this side of me, its the private me side.
God would be first. Then my family (I consider close friends family), laughter, good times, good common sense, chocolate, finding trouble every now and again.
UPDATE: As of June 2012..... I been yelling!!!
- If you have read my whole profile, and you know why "I'm your huckleberry." was such great writing, I would definitely like to hear from you.
- If your smile has been known to cause men to turn to melted butter, then I want to hear from you.
- If your smoking hot and wouldn't mind a man who appreciates that part of your being a woman, let me know.
- If you enjoy that sometimes late at night or early in the morning, I won't care about anything in life except being with you. Please message me.
-If you get why you wearing my old t-shirt is sexy, even if you are "just vacuuming", and that you might have to stop vacuuming for the rest of the day. Please contact me.
-If you understood what I meant by "waltz", lets dance.
- If your obsessing with the fact that I listed 7 things I could not do without instead of 6, or that I misspelled exercise, please do not message me, go get some help.
- Lastly, and I Think it's sad that I need to add this, please DO NOT message me if you are one or more of the following: a money grubbing, stuck on yourself, mean, Heartless woman, who mistakes nice men as weak men. I am an intelligent person who is very capable of deciphering those traits, and I choose not to spend my time with these type of individuals.