Political and philosophical views: ultra-liberal, free-market socialist, democrat, ultra-pacifist humanist, cosmopolitan. Anti racist, anti-nationalist.
Want to find a girl-friend for a long relationship, or even, God willing, a wife.
I'm not against the idea of international/intercultural marriages. I would like to have a wife or girl-friend from another country or culture & ethnic background. Intercultural relations, in my opinion, enrich both - girl and boy, and CHILDREN, giving an crucial advantage to everybody in this world :)
Adore classical music, like classical literature & painting. Interested in history, politics, science. Love women, children and animals - they give hope. Like blogging and cooking.
I love children, and wouldn't mind having my own. An adopted child is an option too for me: best of all would be a combination of my own and adopted kids.
I love quality of life more than money.
My 'practical ideal' for a socio-economic & political system is Scandinavian countries like Sweden, Finland, Norway etc. I don't like Anglo-Saxon obsolete model and consider that the so called developed world should learn a lot from Scandinavia - countries of the 22th century- and reform accordingly.
Yes, I am a bit conservative romantic: for me holding each others hands and hugging is a necessary hallmark of a close deep relation with a girl.
I agree with John Updike's thesis: three main mysteries of this life are sex, religion and ART.
My blog: http://dr-world.blogspot.ca/
My three most favorite books of all times and nations would be: Shakespeare's Hamlet, Swift's Gulliver's Travels and... arguably... Salinger's Catcher In The Rye
I like Italian neorealism in cinema, some French movies too.
Don't fully understand jazz for lack of tragedy element. Hope I will in future.
Like some rock: adore the genius of Freddy Mercury - Mozart of the 20th century; like Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Elton John, Dire Straits to name just a few.
4. People in general
5. My friends
6. HOPE and BELIEF
Things I cannot do without something else:
1. Cannot have a drink alone without company
2. Cannot live a day without checking the latest political and economic news
3. Cannot eat beef without black pepper and hot seasoning
4. Cannot have a girlfriend without first of all being friends with her
5. Cannot see a cat close by without trying to pet it
2. I am an altruist in intimate relationship and an empathizer: cannot get any pleasure from such relations without my partner having it in the first place:)
3. Sometimes smoke the odd cigarette at a party with a drink.
4. Those intangible notes of Beethoven's Ode to Joy sometimes bring tears to my eyes. I wish the same to everybody! :)