When I'm with someone special I like being spontaneous, adventurous, romantic, surprising them with little gestures, playful, and basically having that type of fun you see two people who just met in the movies having!
Someone to laugh with, hang out with, be spontaneous with, and have fun with! I'm looking for someone who has similar qualities and desires someone who they can connect with
Some things I enjoy are discovering great hole-in-the-walls, watching movies including foreign films, travelling, reading about inspirational people, going on day trips to local attractions, having romantic nights at home, and basically having a blast together. . . .
I like to meet people who are interesting and unique and can be found
- laughing a lot because they're genuinely happy people
- waiting until like 9:50 to figure out their dinner plans because they got distracted doing other things
- aspiring to do at least one really, really interesting thing in their life
- volunteering at Big Brother/Sister or some other worthwhile cause
- creating odd juxtapositions between the midwest goomba class and the global cultural creative class, vis-a-vis, e.g., mixing too-large N*sync tshirts and Medium brand footwear
- voting their self-examined conscience and not their unexamined, socialized values
- believing that the future is no place to place your better days
Restaurants: La Ciccia (Sardinian); Local Mission Eatery (locavore); Nopa (Californian); Bar Tartine (Eastern European); Bund Shanghai (Shanghaiese).
Books (2012): Passage of Power; Hunger Games; New Jim Crow; Good Calories, Bad Calories