Books/Authors: Oscar Wilde, Plato, David Nicholls.
Movies: Breakfast at Tiffany's, Pulp Fiction, Anchorman.
TV Shows: Family Guy, HIMYM, BBC4 documentaries.
Music: Frank Ocean, The Smiths, Major Lazer.
Food: Sushi, saag paneer, houmous.
- A nice hot power shower which blows all the cobwebs away.
- Holidays in far flung places, preferably a bit off the beaten track.
- Music, of all types. There's always music playing in the house.
- Cheese. But not blue cheese.
- Friends. This one's kind of a given. I'm lucky that my family are lovely, but friends are the family you choose.
Thinking I should get back into proper running, instead of halfheartedly jogging around the park on an irregular basis. I also enjoyed rowing in my Cambridge college's women's eight, despite the early morning starts and constantly aching muscles.
My dream Friday night would be at a music festival with a group of lovely people, and no rain to spoil things!