Some of my interests include music, martial arts (naginata), social dancing, photography, hiking, robotics, vegetarian cooking, and travel.
I've been described as peaceful, sincere, easygoing, a good listener, honest, creative, encouraging, generous, patient, and reflective.
I'm a photographer. My last big project was cloud photography, but now I want to do more with people. Check out my flickr site for more: http://www.flickr.com/photos/infinityfocused/sets/
Cooking a great meal in a short time.
Wandering in a strange city.
The hair. (Yes, it's all natural)
My eyes. (What color do you think they are?)
- Independent films (only if they're good), an occasional Pixar or Woody Allen flick
- Local bands, jazz, symphony, opera, ballet, world music and dance
- Any food with good vegetarian options
Books and music books.
A musical instrument (or else I resort to my voice).
Spending time outdoors.
- wandering with my camera
- working out: martial arts, hiking, swimming, biking, camping
- practicing piano, jamming with other musicians
- cooking and eating
- social dancing
- building things
- attending a show
- at a party (not often enough)
- seeing a film from my grandfather's time at the Castro Theatre
- You are comfortable meeting in person, someplace quick and casual. Rather than making a personal connection through a text stream, I prefer to talk with you over coffee or lunch without expectations.