I am looking for ongoing, semi regular, interactions with creatives and free thinkers, with a goal to develop both friendship and intimacy. Really, no expectations or obligations except to communicate clearly, be open and have fun.
HSV2+. Look it up.
Travel update: I will be in Toronto May 12-13 and would like to go on a fabulous date. Message me with ideas! I'm a US west coast resident but a UofT grad, so I'm familiar with the area.
Now for the rest of it :)
Burner, designer, foodie, classical pianist, geek, world traveler. Happily partnered and ethically non-monogamous.
* You do not need me to teach you about how to meaningfully participate in ethical non-monogamy
* If you think you are fabulous (why sell yourself short?) then definitely do write
* You are tall and/or have a larger-than-life personality - I have a thing for both
* You are versatile - you are as comfortable slumming it in a tent as you are in a designer dress and high heels
* You have no problems attracting other quality people, and are preferably dating some now
* You are strong, independent, have an exciting full life and can navigate an ongoing connection with another busy and interesting person
* You are a chronic 420 addict and want to smoke a bowl together, preferably naked :)