A little background on me. I am a divorced father of 2 kids (boy 12 and girl 10) who live full time with their mom. I live on my own and see my kids twice a week so I have plenty of free time to date and go places.
Physically I am 6 foot tall, with about 60 extra lbs on me. I have started to exercise to lose the weight and hope to be in really good shape for the summer. Yes, I do shave my head and most people tell me it makes me look 10 years younger. I feel like that sometimes too.
I love to do self development work. I take classes or attend events at least every couple of months. I have done the personal exploration. Developed my rules and boundaries. I know myself and what I am looking for in a partner.
Financially, I am a successful consultant for over 20 years. Actually, I have all kinds of plans. I know where I am and where I am going and have a plan and path to get there.
Socially, as my name states, yes I am rather playful. One any given evening or weekend you can find me at one of the many events going on in the DC/MD/VA area, or maybe riding my bicycle or motorcycle.
Some other facts that may help you in deciding if you and I are a fit: I like a woman who knows herself, knows what she wants, and loves to learn and grow.
I would like to have a partner who can handle a formal dinner by day and be naughty at night. Can you handle a ball gown and champagne in crystal glasses? What about being blindfolded and the feel of silk in the evening?
I am active in a lot of different groups here in the area. There are always a more events than I can attend, but I try to get to the most interesting, fun or educational ones.
I enjoy working out at the gym or working out in my home gym, running 5K's (do them all time), or doing all kinds of activities that help me keep more fit and healthy.
I am not a total daredevil here. I have my favorites of all the above of course, but I like trying new things, and especially trying them with someone.
* My health. Many people don't list this, but I really try to take care of myself. I still have some extra weight to lose and some muscle to put on, but I like my body and I want to push it further and help it be better for a long and healthy life.
* My computer or iPhone/iPad. I wish I could do without, but they have made my life so much better/easier
* My love of learning. I have learned so much over the years and it has made me a better person. I want to continue to learn and grow everyday.
* People around me. This is such a large category, including family, friends, clients, my fans, and so many other people who play parts in my life.
* Opportunity. Might sound strange, but it presents so much to me. Whether I have just won a bunch of money at the casino, was given a chance to ride a dune buggy across the desert, had a great evening with someone I just met
If you feel good/would feel good in a ball gown, or a corset and sexy boots, or even just kicking back in jeans and a t-shirt then we should talk.
Here is a good question to get you started in a conversation with me. I want to know ...
* what makes you feel sexy? or
* why do you think you can be a bad girl?