I'm basically looking for someone to get mad about the same things with.
Nature, mainly how green leaves accept sunlight, is one of my greatest stress relievers.
Learning to cook is my most satisfying exploit outside of work.
I like turtles. Seriously.
My "9 to 5" job is game design. It's a small, small office but I love the air of problem solving and world creation. You don't have to love games but I'd prefer it if you at least respected them.
Taking things apart in my head: movies, machinery, basically anything that most people take for granted.
Oh, don't forget Legos and Cooking. Crucial.
The Grand Budapest Hotel, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, almost anything from Pixar or Studio Ghibli, Steve Zissou and the Life Aquatic, Jiro Dreams of Sushi
Hitchhiker's Guide series, A Song of Ice and Fire series, The King Killer Chronicle, Cat's Cradle, American Gods
Good Eats, Firefly, Mystery Science Theater 3000, Game of Thrones, Hannibal, Stranger Things
I am usually pretty cold blooded when it comes to listening to music. This means I like to be influential, to be more upbeat/fast/brain tickled if any of that makes sense. I pretty much detest dubstep and "pop-country".
Fang Island, Justice, Daft Punk, MGMT, LCD Sound System, Chromeo, Bonobo, Flight of the Conchords, Girl Talk, The White Stripes, Gorillaz,
Bill Burr, Lewis Black, Patton Oswalt, Robin Williams, Michael Ian black, Mitch Hedberg, Dave Attel, David Cross, Dov Davidoff, Jim Gaffigan, George Carlin, Maria Bamford, Mike Birbiglia.
Soup/Ramen!!! Tamales, sushi, tapenade, felafel. Random veg stir fry over steamed rice has become a staple lately.
My laptop with Internet
Games (as a field of study)
Sense of humor (I love making people laugh. If I can't, I feel kinda shitty)
Food that inspires me to cook
Also, I have a beard hair that grows in a perfect corkscrew. I'm a weird mush of genes.
- You are a part/aware of the kink community and are submissive or at least a switch. If you're not sure what this means, ask!
- You havent/have seen Stranger Things and want to watch through it with me.
- You have goals, short or long term, and standards that drive you.
- You understand the difference between a-social and anti-social.
- Enjoy shades of blue humor.
- You want to get some olives and cheese and pretend to be all snooty and shit.
- You appreciate my sense of humor in my interest in "Doing some alcohol".
- Gold star: The idea of going on a date where we basically pretend to be mute: We simply point to things, read each others faces and expressions, and everything we do to communicate becomes more intimate and engrossing. Waitstaff and customer service interactions are acceptable exclusions. Laughing as well. ;) This probably not a first date option, lol.
- You are not put off by the fact this site thinks I'm not a romantic by others standards. I am very emotionally expressive to the right kind of people.