Ha, but needless things aside, if you are interested in who I am and what I’m looking for, I have an idea of sorts. I’ll give you some my favorite snippets of my romantic life, and you can decide what they mean. Relationships, especially of the romantic variety, are made up of moments, and of all those moments, these are the ones I have loved the most:
- Reflexive, to the point where it has become automatic, I find myself preparing her dinner in a way I know she’ll love it.
- A day full of random adventures, from the museum and into an alcohol friendly skee-ball parlor, the uncontrollable laughs we share are confirmation that this is the most fun we've ever had.
- A store, off the beaten path and almost purposely hidden, found by accident. Lying on some dusty counter, tucked behind a few worn books and an ugly table lamp reduced down to five dollars, one piece stands out. Serendipity; it’s the perfect gift for her. A slow smile spreads across my face.
- Bleary, half-awake, the piercing light from the clock says 2 am, and then... peacefully, with the gentle reminder of her soft, radiating warmth, I am lulled back into a serene sleep.
- That kiss, passionate and drawn-out, steeped in deep longing and primal desire, that feels like it’s both the first and the last.
- A realization, punctuated in perfect silence, while I wash dishes and her nose is lost in a book, that simply “being” with her is more than enough.
Continuing to find new and inventive ways to further my "trying to be the best version of myself" project. Results are ongoing.
I set my automatic email reply to "Sent from my dumb iPhone" and then forgot about it about a year ago and just noticed, like hundreds of emails later.
Fixing stuff. Productivity increases with beer and pizza.
Putting my foot in my mouth in spectacular fashion.
Researching obscure topics. Like" war elephants" or how to make a air conditioner out of fans, a cooler, and ice.
Cooking (aka putting tasty stuff together to make it more tasty)
Being a space cadet.
Acting as source of cheap labor.
Taking the conversation to that next level.
I have a problem constantly reading non-fiction books. It's not a big deal or anything; I just break out into hives and start sweating if I don't. And then wake up in forest, naked, covered in animal blood. Like I said, not a big deal.
In my opinion, the best kind of art is stand-alone, succinct, layered with depth and meaning, and contains vibrant color, either real or metaphorical.
Indie, Hip-hop, rock, classic rock, EDM, and alternative are all choice.
Currently digging Falling into Place by Home. The whole album is unbelievably sick.
I've never met a well-made meal I didn't like.
bag fries (aka bagglers),
Why Sandra Bullock seemingly never ages. My current theory is that she's a Highlander. There can be only ONE!
Nonsensical questions to ask small children.
So, ya know, having fun. Probably.
I blush like super easy. Sometimes cause I'm embarrassed, sometimes for like no reason, and then on weekends, holidays, and all throughout May.
When I was three I microwaved a snail. True story.
You can tell me some "needless" things that you do or have done.