But first - hi, I'm Steve.
I'm a YouTuber on the rise, audio producer, humorist, musician, graphic designer, record collector, and Rocky Horror shadowcaster.
Yes, I shadowcast Rocky Horror. Usually as Brad. If you have a problem with that for some reason, please move along. :)
On weekdays, I work an enjoyable job at a university; while on weekends, I often go for a drive (sometimes out of state) if I have nothing in particular to do. I love travelling, especially if it involves looking for something cool and abandoned.
* Remembering the most unnecessary details, especially when it comes to music.
* Being confident. If there is one credo I run my life by, it's "you can't judge me."
TV - Doctor Who, Saturday Night Live, Whose Line Is It Anyway, Tim and Eric, Bob's Burgers. Tina is my spirit animal.
INTERNET - I watch stuff online way more than I watch TV, so I figured I'd throw this in. :) I love Homestar Runner, Don't Hug Me I'm Scared, Good Mythical Morning, Angry Video Game Nerd, Nostalgia Critic, Cinema Snob.
MUSIC - The Beatles, TMBG, The Monkees, ABBA, Frank Zappa, Pink Floyd, Fleetwood Mac, The Beach Boys. So many others. If you name a band from 1960-1990, chances are I have *something* by them.
FOOD - Anything, really; I love ethnic food, though. Especially Chinese, Vietnamese, Indian, Italian, and Mexican.
* A CD player with headphones (I keep it old school!)
* Dr. Pepper
* The Internet (come on, let's be honest here)
* My TARDIS
* You enjoy an intelligent conversation.
* You aren't ashamed of your inner geek.
* You're awesome.