I'm a YouTuber, audio producer, humorist, musician, graphic designer, record collector, etcetera, etcetera. In short, lots of different things!
* Being a great match for anybody... I have enough facets that everyone can find something to click with me about.
* Remembering the most unnecessary details, especially when it comes to music.
* Being confident. Cannot tell you how many years it took me to find confidence in myself, but now I'm incredibly glad I did.
Yes, you read right, I love "Rocky Horror." *GASP* Seriously - it's crazy how often that's been an issue with women I've talked to here - 'You like that Rocky Horror movie? Ew, sorry, not interested.' It's like, why, you know? Everyone's seen it. My mother's seen it. So yes, if you somehow judge a person's entire being by one particular movie they like, then I'm assuming we shouldn't talk. XD
TV - Doctor Who, Saturday Night Live, Whose Line Is It Anyway, Tim and Eric, Bob's Burgers. Tina is my spirit animal.
INTERNET - I watch stuff online way more than I watch TV, so I figured I'd throw this in. :) I love Homestar Runner, Don't Hug Me I'm Scared, Good Mythical Morning, Angry Video Game Nerd, Nostalgia Critic, Cinema Snob.
MUSIC - The Beatles, TMBG, Jimi Hendrix, The Monkees, Frank Zappa, Pink Floyd, Fleetwood Mac, The Beach Boys. So many others. If you name a band from 1960-1990, chances are I have *something* by them.
FOOD - I love ethnic stuff. Chinese, Vietnamese, Indian, Italian, Mexican. Also, the spicier the better!
* A CD player with headphones (I keep it old school!)
* Dr. Pepper
* The Internet (come on, let's be honest here)
* My TARDIS
* You enjoy an intelligent conversation.
* You don't think that "ghosting" is an acceptable way to treat someone.
* You aren't ashamed of your inner geek.
* You're awesome.