Also, it turns out I can cook! It's super weird who would have thought
Classic sci-fi (Heinlein, Niven, Pournelle, Asimov, etc) with a particular focus on Forever War and Lord of Light
Going After Cacciato
Lord of the Rings
A Song of Ice and Fire, though it's VERY love/hate at this point
Anything by Terry Pratchett, David Sedaris, or Dave Barry
The Magicians, but just the first one
Lord of the Rings
Star Wars, especially the originals and the new one!
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
Anything by Pixar (except Cars) or Hayao Miyazaki
Lion King actually most disney things, come to think of it.
Birdemic: Shock and Terror, Birdemic II: The Resurrection
The Lego movies
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart and The Colbert Report
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Yuri on Ice
Doctor Who, with an emphasis on the pre-Moffat era
Game of Thrones, but essentially hate-watching at this point
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Also I'm counting MBMBAM, Adventure Zone, Rose Buddies, Cool Games Inc, Monster Factory, and Car Boys because the McElroy brothers are too good to leave out
Pasta (basically any kind)
Basically anything as long as it's not dripping with grease or made out of peat moss, I'm not picky
2. Some sort of internet gizmo--I like keeping up with news, getting preemptively excited or angry about stuff, and communicating with distant friends. Also, like, society basically requires the internet at this point.
3. Books! Lots of books. I'd like to be surrounded by a good amount of sci-fi, humor, and fantasy at all times, with a nice mix of classics I've already read and newer releases I have yet to dig into
4. Video games, movies, and other entertainment for when I just want to veg out, which is more often than I would like to admit
5. Money for all of this stuff, especially video games as they are, like, ludicrously expensive
6. Oh man, you ready for the kicker? Someone to share it all with.
BLAM NAILED IT THE MESSAGES WILL FALL LIKE RAIN
A lot about politics and history, especially lately. Balancing the need for hope and the very real power I have as an active participant in society with the crippling anxiety about so many factors being completely out of my control.
Wondering if Superman could open jars that people need help with without completely destroying them
You should NOT message me if you're anti-feminist, transphobic, homophobic, or racist, but hopefully the invisible robots that keep this thing moving will be smart enough to keep us far apart anyway.