Also I'm good at listening, climbing things, making pasta, and impersonating Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Classic sci-fi (Heinlein, Niven, Pournelle, Asimov, etc) with a particular focus on Forever War and Lord of Light
Going After Cacciato
Lord of the Rings
A Song of Ice and Fire, though it's VERY love/hate at this point
Anything by Terry Pratchett, David Sedaris, or Dave Barry
Lord of the Rings
Star Wars, especially the originals and the new one!
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
Anything by Pixar (except Cars) or Hayao Miyazaki
Lion King actually most disney things, come to think of it.
Birdemic: Shock and Terror, Birdemic II: The Resurrection
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart and The Colbert Report
Doctor Who, with an emphasis on the pre-Moffat era
Game of Thrones, but essentially hate-watching at this point
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Also I'm counting MBMBAM, Adventure Zone, Rose Buddies, Cool Games Inc, Monster Factory, and Car Boys because the McElroy brothers are too good to leave out
Pasta (basically any kind)
Basically anything as long as it's not dripping with grease or made out of peat moss, I'm not picky
2. Some sort of internet gizmo--I like keeping up with news, getting preemptively excited or angry about movies, and communicating with distant friends. Also, like, society basically requires the internet at this point.
3. Books! Lots of books. I'd like to be surrounded by a good amount of sci-fi, humor, and fantasy at all times, with a nice mix of classics I've already read and newer releases I have yet to dig into
4. Video games, movies, and other entertainment for when I just want to veg out, which is more than I would like to admit
5. Money for all of this stuff, especially video games as they are, like, ludicrously expensive :(
6. Oh man, you ready for the kicker? Someone to share it all with.
BLAM NAILED IT THE MESSAGES WILL FALL LIKE RAIN
You should NOT message me if you're anti-feminist, transphobic, homophobic, or racist, but hopefully the invisible robots that keep this thing moving will be smart enough to keep us far apart anyway.