I document photos of my life on Instagram as themannimal76
A few random things about me:
1. I love to smile, and my life allows me to do it frequently.
2. I quote The Big Lebowski regularly, but hey, that's just your opinion, man.
3. I am a fire dancer. If I'm not spinning fire, or glowy things, I'm at least thinking about it.
4. I'm from Louisiana, and I have its soul, funk, and jazz within my veins.
5. If asked I can sometimes can bring out my Southern accent, and I learned that I could pull off a great Matthew McConaughey impression. I've learned that booze helps this transformation (and bongos).
6. I love to plant figurative language within a conversation and watch it blossom when someone carries the word usage further.
7. My nickname in real life is from a really bad 80s t.v. show.
8. I love to create. What would you enjoy building?
When I'm not at work, I'm diving into art projects, spinning deep conversations with friends, playing with new technology, experimenting with paint, or possibly even reading a book or two.
Entertaining - Whether just sharing time with someone or performing for a group of people, I enjoy making others smile.
Conversing - not conversating; I think it goes back to my ability to listen to others and then share their experiences with others in the form of story.
Hedonism - Or at least celebrating it from time to time, as a Professional Weirdo should. I like good times, and good people, good drink, good atmospheres that provide them.
One thing I love about meeting people is how I do not have a set thing that I find necessarily draws me to someone, but instead I intensely enjoy meeting people with some rather striking feature that I've never appreciated before.
Music: trip hop, downtempo and deep house.
Books: Chuck and Shakespeare
Food: I'm an opportunivore. It helps with my hedonic nature.
Good Friends with which to enjoy them all.
From the moment of this epiphany, I decided that I no longer wish to seek seek happiness. Now I desire to feel alive!