I would say I'm kind and dependable and all that good stuff. But it feels weird saying that - feels boastful. So instead of me saying it, ask my friends or get to know me and decide for yourself.
I'm often in a joking mood and looking for a laugh.
In my free time I am likely to be working on a for-fun personal project. I recently (~7 months ago) took up hang gliding as a hobby. Soon, I'll be out flying mountain sites.
I would also like to think I am pretty good at my job. I've been programming for a long time now and have been always on the lookout for ways to make my code better. It is amazing how much depth there is in programming if you want it.
- things to learn
- some sort of adventure with new environments, be it just in a video game or real life
- how to write better code
Although, I don't know if I want to admit things here.
Get to know me and I'll let you know whatever you want to know.
It doesn't have to be some clever, witty, ice-breaker message. Just introduce yourself.
What's the worst that can happen, right? :)
Here, pick one of these to answer:
- If you won $100,000, what would you do with the money?
- If you could ride a shuttle to the moon and back, would you go?
- If you got a new boat, what would you name it?
- How many addresses have you had in your life?
- How many famous pigs can you name?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- If your neighbor's dog barked outside your bedroom window most of the night would you complain to your neighbors? Would you call the police?
- Would you be on a reality show that followed you around with a camera 24/7?