- Being calm, in any situation.
- I seem to have a way with animals, as most seem to really like me.
- I suppose I'm good at listening/giving advice or something along those lines. Or at least that's what my friends say.
- I'm really good at logical things, and just generally figuring stuff out.
- I'm also rather good at video games, though I'm not sure if this is useful in any way :P
If I had to list all of my favorite movies, this list would be much too long, so I'll just list some random ones off the top of my head. I have many many more favorite movies than this ;)
Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain, The Red Violin, Look Both Ways, Schindler's List, Seven Pounds, Temple Grandin, Better than Chocolate, Love Actually, Departures
I don't watch a whole lot of shows, really, but here's a few I've seen and enjoyed.
Doctor Who, Supernatural, Charmed, Steven Universe
I've seen and loved way too much anime, so here's just a handful of good ones I've seen. This is not even close to a full list
Lovely Complex, Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien, Nana, Last Exile, Loveless, Azumanga Daioh, Cardcaptor Sakura, Chobits, Ergo Proxy, Fairy Tail, Fruits Basket, Great Teacher Onizuka, Da Capo, Patapata Hikousen no Bouken, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Scrapped Princess, Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad
I love everything regardless of genre, and it depends solely on my mood what I'll listen to. Right now I'm in a mood somewhere between nostalgic and lonely, so I'm listening to a playlist of calm older Japanese pop songs.
Let's just say that the reason I don't have a picture up right now is because I like food too much. Rather than listing my favorits, I'll just list the few things I don't like, because that's a MUCH shorter list. I won't eat anything mashed and can't stand cherries. Oh woop would you look at that the list is already done.
I used to play a lot of games, and have picked up quite a big list of favorites over the years. I don't play nearly as much anymore though, I've grown up I guess.
Anyway, my favorites: Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Secret of Evermore, Illusion of Time (Gaia for the US), Dark Souls, Bastion, Legend of Dragoon, Half Life, Portal
- The internet - as it's currently my only way to communicate with my best friends.
- Being a rebel and listing fewer things than asked. ;)
- You want to chat about technology, anime, or have random conversations that go way too deep