I'm a genderfluid guy/girl who lives for fun, pleasure, and happiness. I absolutely love cuddles, whether they're with just one other person, or in a really big cuddle puddle.
My hobbies include gaming (PC games, board games, and card games), trying new foods, performing card magic, and writing short stories and poetry. I also like playing piano and composing music when I'm in the mood for it.
If you're wondering why I play board games as a hobby, this video will explain it: http://vimeo.com/70647384
I'm polysexual, with a strong female preference. I tend to only like guys who are very feminine or androgynous, but I like all kinds of girls, from femme chicks to tomboys, as well as people who don't fit into the gender binary.
My own gender tends to act like a chameleon, switching between male and female (or somewhere in between) depending on who I'm with and what I'm doing. People have described female-me as "cutesy," "adorable," and "the gayest person I've ever met who's not actually gay." It's fun to be different!
I'm polyamorous, and in many wonderful open relationships and cuddly friendships with many awesome people, including prettyinpants, Angélica_3213, Khutulun, and ofmaireadandmen. I'm prone to developing crushes on everyone, and it just doesn't make sense to be in a monogamous relationship when I love everybody. I'm also happier when my partners are in relationships with other people they love; compersion is a wonderful feeling (Google it!).
What I'm Looking For:
I'm here mainly to find cuddle buddies and make out partners. It's harder to find girls who are into platonic frenching than you'd think! I also really love receiving head scratches, lap sits, and face licks.
I'm also a sub, so I'd love to find Dommes to play with. Of course, I'm open to non-kinky friendships and relationships as well.
I'm not looking for a stereotypical relationship. If you're looking for someone to marry or have kids with, please look somewhere else. On the other hand, if you want to have fun, cuddle a lot, and go on adventures in the city, then I'd love to hear from you!
Right now, though, I just want to live to have fun!
• Playing piano and singing
• Writing poetry and short stories
• Making people think "how the fuck?" with a few playing cards
• Finding amazingly cheap and delicious food in the city
• Cooking amazingly cheap and delicious food
My personality (and even my gender!) frequently changes, usually according to who I'm with and what I'm doing, so it's hard to say what kind of a first impression I usually make.
Movies: Dr. Strangelove, Interstellar, Snowpiercer, Her, Blade Runner, The Princess Bride, Guardians of the Galaxy, and most things by Pixar (e.g. Inside Out, WALL-E) or Studio Ghibli (e.g. Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Kiki's Delivery Service, Whisper of the Heart, The Secret World of Arrietty)
Shows: "Kids" cartoons are amazing nowadays; I absolutely love Steven Universe, Adventure Time, and Gravity Falls! Regular Show is fun, too. Rick and Morty, Tim & Eric Awesome Show, and Off The Air are all perfect for 420-friendly occasions, as is Cosmos. I also like South Park, The Daily Show, and The Colbert Report (RIP). And tons of anime, too!
Music: I play classical, jazz, blues, and rock on my piano/synthesizer. I tend to listen to rock or catchy indie pop when I want energy, and chillout/downtempo/trip-hop when I want to relax. I'm quite proud of my Midnight Chill playlist on Spotify; it's approaching 900 songs! https://open.spotify.com/user/cherrypetal/playlist/1fQCFMwKwLhzfK8DLEVg7v
Food: I love everything! But my absolute favorite foods are dumplings, xiao long bao, curries, runny yolks, noodle soups, sushi, sausages, salamis, sauteed spinach, kimchi, pulled pork, tostadas, cassoulet, laulau, banh mi, unadon, linguine with white clam sauce, Philippine adobo, fresh mozzarella, freshly-baked breads, buttery baked goods, ice cream/shaved cream/gelato/etc., and anything creative, unusual, exotic, or spicy.
I'm always looking for new places to eat in the city with incredibly cheap and delicious food - feel free to message me and share some of your favorites!
Video Games: Portal is my all-time favorite video game; I even have a Weighted Companion Cube plushie! Currently, I spend most of my gaming time playing Rocket League and Heroes of the Storm on the PC. I absolutely cannot wait for Overwatch!
Board & Card Games: I have an awesome collection of pocket-sized board games. I'll usually throw a lot of these into my messenger bag: Onitama, Tiny Epic Galaxies, Hive Pocket, Jaipur, and a big purple deck box with Hanabi, Lost Legacy: The Starship, R, Sushi Go, Star Realms, and a deck of playing cards (for Skull, Khmer, and more). My favorite big-box games are Splendor, Pandemic, and Summoner Wars.
public displays of affection,
a PC for gaming and virtual reality,
really yummy food,
(Probably not in that order.)
(Again, probably not in that order.)
• My sidebar details say I don't smoke. That means I don't smoke tobacco. ^_~
• you'd enjoy sitting on my lap whenever we ride the subway (or just sitting on my lap in general)
• you'd like to be my Domme or top
• you'd like to explore the city with me
• you'd like me to show you cheap dives and hole-in-the-walls with amazingly delicious food (or you'd like to show me some!)
• you play multiplayer PC games, and would like a gaming partner
• you're interested in dating both me and my lover(s)
• I'm polyamorous, and have multiple partners.
• My "job" right now is being a part-time college student. I often struggle with self-care and depression/anxiety, so it's important for me to take my life at my own pace.
• I occasionally eat meat from debatably cruel sources, like veal (little tortured baby cow) or foie gras (the livers of force-fed geese or ducks).
• I'm an equalist, but I'm against modern feminism, political correctness, and social justice. It's fine if you support any of the above, as long as you can respect our differences in opinion.
• I'm against Black Lives Matter. I do think something needs to be done about police murdering black people and getting away with it, but I cannot support a group that hijacks quiet vigils for terrorism victims to scream about their own political agenda, or marches down the street chanting "What do we want? DEAD COPS! When do we want it? NOW!" and "Pigs in a blanket - FRY 'EM LIKE BACON!", or deliberately blocks an ambulance with a dying child.
• Out of the major Presidential candidates, I mostly like Bernie, I have mixed feelings about Trump, Stein and Johnson, and I loathe Hillary Clinton. #HillaryForPrison
• See my "The most private thing I'm willing to admit" section.