"Do what I tell you."
"I'm not interested."
These are just some of the things you'll be hearing if you answer this ad. I'm an idiot and I don't care about anyone but myself.
p.s. No dogs.
I'm a guy who gets his salsa from New York City.
My two favorite things are commitment and changing myself.
Your dress would look better traveling at 9.81m/s^2 towards my floor.
After that I spent from November '10 to May '11 teaching English in South Korea. I did it because I wasn't entirely sure what to do with my degree and I was just tired of the whole thing. A friend got me interested in teaching abroad, specifically in South Korea. It was a great experience and I'm really glad I went. I can't wait to go back someday.
Currently I'm going to school studying to become a pharmacist. After accomplishing that goal I'd either like to travel the world helping people with medicine or doing research to help defeat mental illness. I'm in my fourth year of Pharmacy school at the moment, finished with my classroom learning and currently on my rotations.
- Physics, apparently.
- I'm a cunning linguist.
Cyberpunk. Something that's a challenge to read and has an exciting, well-written story. Neuromancer, The Road, Dune, Chindi, The Hunger Games, Watchmen, Transmetropolitan, Brave New World, Scott Pilgrim, and I, Robot.
Current reading: Count Zero Override
Lord of the Rings, Away We Go, Scott Pilgrim, Eastern Promises, Pixar films, Miyazaki films, classics, foreign films (Japanese, French, English, Korean, Chinese), comedies, sci fi, dramas, fantasy.
Through the Wormhole, Futurama, Firefly, Adventure Time, The IT Crowd, The Big Bang Theory, Bob's Burgers, Archer, and Spaced.
From Pop to Russian Folk, Electronic to J-Rock, Hip-Hop to Metal.
Almost anything from the 40's, The Airborne Toxic Event, Alexi Murdoch, Aphex Twin, Arash, B. Dolan, Bartel, Beck, The Bravery, Cake, Death Cab for Cutie, ELLEGARDEN, The Flashbulb, Gackt, Glen Hansard, Green Day, The Hush Sound, Ingrid Michaelson, Ludo, Modest Mouse, Mumford & Sons, Rammstein, Rasputina, The Red Army Choir, Rocky and Balls, Rusko, Sage Francis, Tally Hall, and Tom Waits.
Food. Korean, Japanese, Mediterranean, Italian, Mexican, Spanish, German, etc. Cooking too.
No MMORPGs. Saints Row, Civilization, Endless Space, Team Fortress, Call of Duty, Batman: Arkham Asylum/City, Metal Gear, Ratchet and Clank, Deus Ex, Skyrim, and Mass Effect.
If you're worried that I'm just someone who plays games all day, the amount of time I actually do is a fraction of what it once was. I don't really have the time or attention for it now.
I may or may not have set my age range under "I'm looking for" based on the xkcd dating pool equation. (I did.)
• You like to read and want to talk about books.
• You enjoy cooking and want to share recipes/cook together/talk about it.
• You've made it this far without skipping or getting violently ill.
• You want to know my real answers to the hundreds of questions I answered rather than just the answers I had to pick from.
• If you managed to read past and/or understand my reference in the "About Me" section
• If you clicked on the stars at the top of my profile. I keep getting notices people "like me" and have no idea who they are. (And not being single makes me less inclined to pay for the OKC PREMIUM SUPER OMEGA ACCOUNT)
• You can tell me what color my "Reply frequency" indicator is on my profile. I'm curious. (I guess this isn't a thing anymore?)
Or tell me why you don't want to message me. That would be interesting in itself.