What I am looking for (List not comprehensive):
- Someone to see Seattle with (Go to plays/movies/events)
- Someone to walk around Greenlake with
- Someone to talk with, about damn near everything.
- Someone who wants, but does not need, to be with me.
- Someone whose life, like mine, is busy but productive, and has room for another in it.
What I am not looking for:
- A little tail
- Someone who does not exist when I am not in the room
- Someone who needs financial support
Scared you off yet?
I am interested, confident, and snuggly
Good books include almost anything by Asimov. I tend to read and give away books, so that my library does not eat my house. I tend not to be aware of music artists who aren't dead, but I'm always up for going clubbing or to a show for some local group I've never heard of.
Reading material. - I like printed books, dammit.
People to talk to.
Everything else is secondary.
You have an opinion about E-prime.
You know why I don’t eat hot dog buns.
You think Polyamory is a neat idea.
You have enjoyed playing a board game recently.
You do not live with a cat.
You have read at least one Non-fiction book in the last year about a subject you did not know much about, or by an author whose opinion you disagree with.
You enjoy conversations that include a lot of requests for why you believe what you believe.
You consider yourself to be good at making the world look like what you want it to look like.
You live in Seattle.