Not convinced? Very well, just take a look at the following list of accomplishments.
- Watched the entire Lord of the Rings collector's edition in one sitting.
- First man to circumnavigate the globe completely by accident. (true story)
- Inventor of the dance known as the "Triumphant Turkey Trot" which is currently sweeping the nation.
- Presiding champion of Wednesday night beer pong.
- and let us not forget, holder of the world record for farthest distance driven in a Volkswagen held together primarily with ducked tape.
-Driving really fast without getting tickets (or killed).
-Instinctively knowing when oven pizza is ready
-Using made up words with enough constabulation on my face to get away with it.
Once people get over their suspicions that I may have at some point killed somebody, they notice that there is a great deal of happiness under my intimidating scowl.
Books - Through the Looking Glass and What Alice Found There, A brave new world, The Princess Bride, Still Life with Woodpecker, Me Write Book.
Movies - The Princess Bride (yes both in books and movies), Super Troopers, V for Vendetta, Fight Club, Alice in Wonderland (original Disney, not Tim Burton's over budgeted, self indulgent waste of time.)
Shows - Futurama, Chapelle's Show, Game of Throne's, Walking Dead, SG-U
Music - Wax Taylor, Nightmare's on Wax, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, RJ/D2
Food - Potatoes, Cheese Cake, Green Grapes, Sushi, Pizza
The smell of impending adventure