I am Quirky, Logical at times, and Creative
Read more, a lot more about me at PaulSizemore.com, beefandpies.com, or 502Drinks.com.
I moved back to DC from Kentucky, and am settling in. Things I like here in DC are the National Mall, National Portrait Gallery, Hirshhorn, Zaytinya, Bar Dupont, Filter, Vace Italian Deli, all the professional organizations.
Music: Hamilton (seen it twice), Anna Maria Jopek, , Carol Welsman, Kronos Quartet, Madeleine Peyroux, Morcheeba, Silje Nergaard, Steve Reich, Ute Lemper, , Tricky or most any bluegrass, and most of all girls who play the banjo!!
Books: mostly non fiction, current is Soul of an Octopus and Come as You Are
• my iPhone: a way to stay in contact with those I care about,
• coffee: a great way to get going,
• my concrete dog: I bought it for my grandfather before he died,
• my 400% Be@rbrick: it's so cool & red,
• My bike; I get giddy when I ride it. It's a Vanmoof.