I can discuss Kant's categorical imperative and Aristotle's virtue based ethics while finishing up a jig-saw puzzle and equipping my level 40 Paladin and playing 2 games of chess while having the dishes washed the kitchen cleaned the bed made the garbage out the bills paid and dinner on the stove just after coming home from work and doing a workout with a 3 mile run and still have energy to stay up half the night entertaining you with stories of my travels around the world.
... we can stay in bed all day and watch a movie.
But wait, that's not all!
Sound tedious? Just imagine being stuck doing it.
While I'm getting that up and going, I also work in a kitchen at a homeless shelter. And the kitchen crew I work with also happen to be my best friends. Oh, and if any of you guys are reading this - what the hell are you doing checking out my profile??? The girls section is THATAWAY! ---->
Unless they were on fire. Then you might notice the fire first.
- Exercise (100 one armed push ups in 3 minutes 30 seconds. Not bragging. Just putting it out there because I'm totally humble like that.)
- The Internet (German courts agree! http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/01/24/us-germany-internet-idUSBRE90N15H20130124 )
- My laptop (otherwise the internet is kind of meaningless)
- The unbridled passion of rushing into battle, slaying my enemies, and making the world safe for democracy.
- My underdog super energy pill. (a vitamin B complex and a caffeine pill. That's probably all that pill was you know. I doubt it was crack or something.)
And am I ever going to meet anyone on this site?
And no, it's not because of that underdog super energy pill. Different people are just talented at different things.
Hey, I'm a guy. Trust me, you don't need to be riding a unicycle and juggling torches to get my attention.