This is not to say in any way that similar interests (travel, movies, etc etc) are not a nice bonus in a person we're looking for as a partner, but it's my belief they are secondary to enduring relationships in comparison to integrity, truthfulness, sincerity etc.
My PC and google powered phone ----(yes this is a joke and I do have a sense of humor despite being serious in the important aspects of life LOL).
* really devoted to family and knows what they want.
* Not interested in meeting a foreigner to get a passport etc.
* Is okay with someone of a different race / religion.
* for whom a "tall man" is not important.
* is completely faithful and truthful by nature - VERY IMPORTANT
* doesn't mind a life partner whose moderately religious
* wants to spend their life with ONE person.
* if you are very goodlooking or very attractive, as some women may be, please understand that that's great, but it is always secondary to how you treat a man and what you feel for him. If you are focussed on yourself, please don't bother with me.
* and finally wants to meet in person, every journey starts with a single step. I don't believe one can get to know anyone else in cyber space, so I will not email back and forth a 100 times. I assume if you're interested in finding someone you're willing to make effort for it, if that's not the case, it's best to save our time.
If that's you please send me a message as I would love to hear from you. (Please don't choose the "like" option, as I won't know who you are........just send a quick message). Tx.