Recipe for a Freshly-Baked Nik
- 1 cup of flour.
- A Nintendo 3DS, chopped.
1. Bake for 30-45 minutes or until gorgeously brown.
2. Serve immediately. No need to wait, I'm always cool.
I occasionally compose and play for the piano, and of late I've been making short video games.
I work 9 to 5 as a software professional downtown. I also like to work on personal projects (mostly dumb ones, like my dating site for cats).
Parks and Rec, Brooklyn 99, and Last Week Tonight.
Chrono Trigger, Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy Tactics, and Undertale.
The Lies of Locke Lamora and Harry Potter.
Spirited Away, One Piece, and Avatar: The Last Airbender.
Phoenix Wright and Zero Escape.
I'll list my favorite foods here, since food is love.
Pizza (like any good Chicagoan, I have strong opinions about deep dish pizza), greek, thai, and korean food. Show me a great restaurant that serves any of these cuisines and I will like you immediately.
2. The cold side of the pillow.
3. A notebook & pencil.
4. A d20.
6. Whatever the opposite of "spiders" is.
1) Grabbing lunch / bubble tea in Chinatown, walking around in the park, and taking a ride on the water taxi.
2) Visiting the Aquarium, Planetarium, or the Field Museum, and then getting dinner.
3) Going on a hot chocolate and/or mozzarella stick crawl, while walking around the city and maybe catching some pokemon.