- An actor; on stage, on camera, and hopefully in the sound booth in time
- A manager at a laser tag facility
- Chivalrous; as long as I'm alive, chivalry is not dead. I'm not overbearingly chivalrous to the point of discrimination, but there's nothing wrong with offering to pay or opening doors...
- A laugher; I try to look at the lighter side of things. I laugh and try to make others laugh with me. Or at me. Whatever works.
- Loyal; to my friends and to the work I do (whether it's acting or managing)
- Up for anything; I'll try most things at least once, as long as I'm with good company
- Taking classes for on-screen acting and voice acting
- Hanging out with friends
- Looking for acting opportunities
Music - Red Hot Chili Peppers, Green Day, Cake, Rooney, Franz Ferdinand, some Maroon 5. I can also stand most Top 40 things on the radio (excluding Ke$ha).
Food - My favorite meal has to be some form of steak and potatoes. Others on the Top 10 are the usual suspects: Pizza, Burgers, and the like. I also enjoy fruits, veggies than can be eaten with peanut butter, and Cookies & Cream ice cream for a dessert.
2. Smart Phone (Currently a Sony Xperia Ion)
3. Personal transportation
4. Friends (I'd go crazy without any friendly contact from the outside world)
5. Family (My immediate family provides huge support so I can live out my dreams)
6. Boxer-Briefs (The best of both worlds!)
Where I will find a great monologue... What I should get people for their birthday/Mother's Day/Christmas/etc...
If you're looking for a smart, passionate, usually funny, sometimes awkward guy who will treat you right, shoot me a message. Unlike some other people on OkCupid, I will always respond to your messages, and I will be honest with you.