I'm not originally from here. I moved from San Leandro to Waterford to go to school in Turlock. I often visit my family in San Leandro during vacations and long holidays. I currently live with three amazing roommates in a great house, so I have no complaints!
I'm a member of two school organizations. One is the GSA equivalent in the University, while the other is for student nurses. I enjoy both very much despite their differences in organization and goals. Other than that, I make an effort to try to maintain some level of exercise, and spend time with my friends and family.
Movies: I like romantic comedies the most. I wouldn't reject an action packed thriller, nor a frightening film. Just don't ask me to watch the Avatar: The Last Airbender movie, or I might just shoot myself.
Shows: Happy Endings, How I Met Your Mother, Sherlock, Merlin, New Girl, Glee, Supernatural, Trueblood, Family Guy, American Dad, Arrow, Community, and Lost Girl are currently playing shows that I can come up with at of this moment. I have a problem, I know!
Food: I'm a sucker for trying new dishes, though my current favorite is Thai. I'm a pescatarian (vegetables and seafood) so it makes it a slight challenge to try new things.
2. Friends - my entertainment, sanity, and second family.
3. Goals - I would not be where I am without them.
4. Humor - craziness is not a lost trait.
5. Smile - seriously, it's infectious. People need to try it more.
6. Car - have not appreciated having a car until I went to central valley where everything is miles away.